8 gjester · 4 soverom · 4 bad
Il Frantoio is an original olive press that has been charmingly restored as a luxury villa. Olives have been collected from the terraced hillsides that surround Il Frantoio for centuries. Dating back to the 16th century, as the private press for the Controni family, the frantoio was fully functional until 1997, pressing some of the best olive oil that Lucca has to offer. Get the rest and relaxation your deserve amid the splendors of Tuscany!
The gardens at Il Frantoio are surrounded by terraced olive groves with valley views across the swimming pool to the medieval towers of Lucca. This villa is simply the perfect place to enjoy relaxing summer evenings with close family and friends while experiencing a piece of Tuscan heaven. How about some alfresco dining tonight with fresh cuts from the barbeque? Other perks include satellite television, a DVD player, centralized music system and Wi-Fi. Your reservation includes housekeeping and personal chef services.
The reception rooms at Il Frantoio include a large and comfortable lounge and a spacious Tuscan kitchen with eat-in breakfast space. During its restoration, large and ancient terracotta vases were found embedded in the cellars that at one time would have held the freshly pressed oil which was a valuable and prized commodity. Bright splashes of color enhance the mood in every room at this lovely country villa.
Four delightful bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms, accommodate up to eight guests at Il Frantoio. All of the bedrooms include air conditioning and heating. Each suite has been given its own mood-enhancing color scheme. Fine linens and beddings offer splendid nights of rest.
During your stay at Il Frantoio, you will be just minutes from a tennis club and golf course as well as the towns of Lucca and Pisa. While Lucca is known for various historical structures such as its walls, streets, squares and buildings, it is also well-known as the birthplace of the legendary composer Giacomo Puccini (La Bohème and Madama Butterfly). Apart from its iconic ‘leaning tower,’ you can also visit a slew of other architectural sites including churches and picturesque squares in Pisa. Get it all in Tuscany!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning/heating
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning/heating
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning/heating
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning/heating
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 4 individually styled double bedrooms with en-suit bathrooms
- Formal living room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Video library
- Centralized music system
- Wi-Fi 7MG
- Safe in each room
- Air conditioned/heated bedrooms
- Floodlit pool
- Alfresco dining
- Private parking
- Shared access to tennis court, soccer field and volleyball field (reservation recommended)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily chef service (except Wednesdays) - Breakfast and one meal (lunch or dinner)
- Daily morning housekeeping (excluding Sunday)
- Linen change on Saturdays and Wednesdays
- Gardener & Pool Attendant
- Porter service
- Air conditioning consumption
- Heating consumption
- Water & Gas consumption
- Electricity consumption up to 500KW
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Driving service
- Additonal Housekeeping
- Additional chef service
- Cost of food and beverages
- Telephone usage
- Electricity consumption above to 500KW
Points of Interest:
- 1.5 miles to putting green and tennis club
- 2.5 miles to hospital
- 4 miles to Lucca
- 12 miles to Pisa
- 18 miles to golf course
- 31 miles to Firenze
- 37 miles to Cinque Terre
- 50 miles to Siena and Bolgheri
- 160 miles to Venezia
- 170 miles to Roma
- 190 miles to Milano
- 12 miles to Viareggio Beach and Forte dei Marmi Beach
- 12 miles to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 95 dager før turen din og betal bare 50 % av de totale overnattingsgebyrene for reservasjonen. Kanseller senere enn 95 dager før turen, så kan ikke reservasjonen refunderes.