20 gjester · 10 soverom · 10 bad
Experience the Italian countryside in refined comfort at Villa Clara, just outside Lucca. Once a manor house, the villa dates from the 18th century and sits at the center of a formal park surrounded by a wine-producing estate. Ten bedrooms in the stately house can accommodate up to twenty guests. If your party is larger, you can rent Casa Rosa, located on the same estate, for extra space.
Though the villa is surrounded by a well-manicured garden, it has plenty of space for relaxing. Prepare a meal on the outdoor barbecue, or ask the caretakers to arrange a local cooking service. Enjoy Tuscan specialties at one of the shaded al fresco dining areas, or pull a lounge chair into a sunny spot. For fun, there’s a pool, billiards room and Wi-Fi access on the ground floor; for quieter moments, there’s room for reflection in the ornate chapel.
Villa Clara’s interiors are elegant yet comfortable. The living room pairs damask wallpaper and crystal chandeliers with striped and gingham upholstery, and in other rooms, antique furnishings like carved armoires contrast with humbler beamed ceilings. The spacious eat-in kitchen has rustic details like exposed brick shelving that conceal modern conveniences like a mixer and immersion blender.
Eight of the house’s ten bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. On the second story, you’ll find three bedrooms with double beds, and one bedroom with two twin beds and a shared bathroom. On the third floor, there are three bedrooms with double beds, and three additional bedrooms with two twin beds each.
The villa’s grounds may have views of the countryside, but it’s just over 4 km from the center of Lucca. Active guests will enjoy the tennis court, just a short walk away, and the riding stables, 5 km away. If you’d like to explore the area, the highway is about 6 km away, and Florence is about 70 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 2: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 3: Double bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 4
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with bedroom 3
Bedroom 5: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 6: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 7: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 8: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower
Bedroom 9: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower
Bedroom 10: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Billiard room
- Satellite television
- Cable television
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi access (ground floor only)
- Baby cot and linen
- High chair
- Washer & Dryer
- Swimming pool – not heated
- Alfresco dining
- Portable charcoal BBQ grill
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service - 3 hours/day, 5 days/week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Child care service
- Additional maid service
- Air Conditioning consumption - € 0,35 cent./kW
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute walk to tennis court
- 4 km to center of Lucca
- 5 km to Riding stable
- 6 km to Lucca motorway exit
- 70 km to Florence
- 26 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
+ 4 mer
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 60 dager før turen din og betal bare 50 % av de totale overnattingsgebyrene for reservasjonen. Kanseller senere enn 60 dager før turen, så kan ikke reservasjonen refunderes.