Serene farmhouse estate between Tuscany and Umbria
14 gjester · 7 soverom · 7 bad
With views of both Tuscany and Umbria, a getaway to villa Ada will give you some perspective. The secluded seven-bedroom villa offers plenty of privacy, too, with a rural setting and separate accommodations for two families or larger groups of friends. But it’s not isolated; its location just outside Perugia makes it easy to visit the region’s cities and towns.
The property is comprised of a main house and separate annex that have their own kitchens, living areas and bedrooms, but share a pool. There’s a grill, an outdoor dining area shaded by a rose-covered pergola and plenty of outdoor furniture in which to relax. Guests can arrange indulgences like massages and yoga classes are available at extra cost. Even though you’ll be staying in the country, stay connected via the property’s Wi-Fi access.
Ada’s interiors are unfussy and charming, with original farmhouse details like beamed ceilings, stone fireplaces and brick floors in both the common spaces and bedrooms. Soft, cream-colored walls and simple-lined furniture in the living rooms are perked up by upholstery in bright tones or cheerful patterns. The dining rooms are made for large, convivial gatherings, with long wooden tables surrounded by striped or ladder-back chairs. There’s a separate breakfast area, and the country-style kitchens have modern appliances to make light work of meals.
There are four bedrooms in the main house and three in the annex. In the main house, there are three bedrooms with double beds, all of which have en-suite bathrooms, and one bedroom with two twin beds and a bathroom. In the annex, there are two bedrooms with double beds, both of which have bathrooms, and one bedroom with two twin beds, a bathroom and direct access to the pool area.
The villa is close to everything from dining and recreation to historic towns. There’s a restaurant just 500 meters from the property. A grocery store in Spedalicchio is about 3 km away, wine tasting is available just over 3 km away, and the golf course is 21 km away. Take time to visit Cortola, 29 km away, Gubbio, 32 km away and Perugia, 48 km away, and see the beautiful Lake Trasimeno, 34 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into double size bed), Bathroom with shower
Bedroom 2 – Master 1: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 3: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 4: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 5 – Master 2: Double bed, Bathroom with shower
Bedroom 6: 2 Twin beds, Bathroom with shower, Direct access to pool area
Bedroom 7: Double bed (can be converted into twin size bed), Bathroom with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Bose Stereo system
- Air conditioning (except bathrooms, hallways & kitchen)
- Table tennis
- 2 Kitchens
- Breakfast area
- Guest house with fully-equipped kitchen and fireplace (decorative)
- Swimming pool (from first week of May to first week of October)
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service 4 hours Mondays and Wenesdays
- Wine tasting in one of the best wineries in Umbria
- Electricity up to 330kwh
- Water consumption
- Linen change every Saturday
- Towel change twice a week
- Welcome basket (Breakfast for the first day: sugar, instant coffee, tea, toasted bread, milk, marmalade, butter, bottles of mineral water, white wine, cheese, eggs, ham, fruit)
- Air Conditioning
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Heating consumption
- Telephone use
Points of Interest
- 3 km drive to grocery store at Spedalicchio
- 9 km drive to Umbertide
- 11 km drive to supermarket at Umbertide
- 29 km drive to town of Cortona
- 33 km drive to town of Gubbio
- 34 km drive to Lake Tresimeno
- 48 km drive to town of Perugia
- 65 km drive to Arezzo
- 105 km drive to Siena
- 145 km drive to Florence
- 220 km drive to Pisa
- 240 km drive to Rome
- 40 km drive to Perugia Sant Egidio Airport (PEG)
- 145 km drive to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 270 km drive to Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
- Villa is accessed by a 3 km gravel road in good condition
- Private country setting yet close to town for basic supplies and restaurants
- Convenient location for touring both Tuscany and Umbria
- Separate houses offer flexibility for larger groups or families
- Privacy of guest houses
- Lush decoration and furnishings
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
+ 12 mer
Bastia Creti di Umbertide, Italia
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 95 dager før turen din og betal bare 50 % av de totale overnattingsgebyrene for reservasjonen. Kanseller senere enn 95 dager før turen, så kan ikke reservasjonen refunderes.