High modernism in the Flats
14 gjester · 6 soverom · 8.5 bad
Cross a reflecting pool into your own contemporary oasis at Casablanca. Located in the chic Flats area of Beverly Hills, this newly built sleek white house is close to some of the best shopping, dining and nightlife in Los Angeles. Add six suite-style bedrooms and two sprawling, sunny decks, and you have a luxury vacation rental that gives you the best of the southern California lifestyle.
Open the gates that keep the villa private, leave your car in the carport and step across the stones bridging the lawn and reflecting pool to reach Casablanca. The well-appointed villa has both a bar and a wine fridge, as well as a media room and a piano for live entertainment. But don’t stop once you’ve made it inside; continuing to the backyard, you’ll be rewarded by views of a well-appointed terrace with several outdoor sofas, plenty of umbrellas for shade and an al-fresco dining area, all stretching out around a combination pool and hot tub. The deck even continues on a second level, where you’ll find more sitting areas and a firepit.
A holiday at Casablanca is one in a vibrant, modern atmosphere. The contemporary architecture features sleek white walls, floor-to-ceiling windows, and open-plan rooms that both flow into one another and open to the deck via wall-to-wall glass doors. At one end of the great room, a textured sofa curves around a cozy fireplace and wall of built-in bookcases; at the other, the formal dining area sits next to an airy floating staircase. Follow the home’s L-shape to the fully equipped kitchen, where a long breakfast bar runs parallel to the pool that’s just outside.
Six bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, allow enough room for family or friends but still have a honeymoon-worthy modern ambience. There are four bedrooms with queen beds and two with king beds, including the master suite, which also has a snug lounge area with a fireplace and opens to a private sun deck. Like the main living spaces, the bedrooms boast fresh white walls, generous dimensions and beautifully textured furnishings and accents, from fur throws to plush rugs to brightly patterned pillows.
The layout of Casablanca makes entertaining a snap, but if you’d rather be entertained, make the short drive to the Sunset Strip, Hollywood Boulevard or even downtown Los Angeles. You’ll find world-class shopping on Rodeo Drive or at The Grove and equally incredible art at the nearby Los Angeles County Museum of Art and the Getty Museum. Kids will want to visit Universal Studios and the L.A. zoo, and you can even bring them for a day of sun and sand at nearby Santa Monica Beach and Venice Beach. When your trip is over, plan to leave via Bob Hope Airport, about 12 miles from the villa, or Los Angeles International Airport, just over 13 miles away.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace & pool
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6 - Master: King size bed, His & Hers Ensuite bathrooms with stand-alone shower & bathtub, His & Hers Walk-in Closets, Lounge area, Fireplace, Flat screen television, Private sun deck
- Additional Bedding: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Fire pit
- Gated Property
- Sun loungers
- Sun deck
- Security cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 miles to Sunset Strip
- 2.3 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 3.4 miles to The Grove
- 3.7 miles to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 4.9 miles to Hollywood Boulevard
- 6.7 miles to Getty Museum
- 7.4 miles to Universal Studios
- 11.9 miles to Downtown Los Angeles
- 12.3 miles to Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 9.6 miles to Santa Monica Beach
- 10.5 miles to Venice Beach
- 11.7 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 13.2 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
Spiseplass for 10 personer
+ 8 mer
Beverly Hills, California
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
27 minutters kjøring
Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
33 minutters kjøring
Santa Monica Beach & Pier
26 minutters kjøring
27 minutters kjøring
5 minutters kjøring
7 minutters kjøring
14 minutters kjøring
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
15 minutters kjøring
15 minutters kjøring
20 minutters kjøring
Universal Studios Hollywood
24 minutters kjøring
29 minutters kjøring
Downtown Los Angeles
35 minutters kjøring
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 95 dager før reisen din og få full refusjon. Kanseller innen 95 dager før reisen, og reservasjonen kan ikke refunderes.