Secluded open-plan chalet at Banner ski run
20 gjester · 6 soverom · 5.5 bad
Breathtaking natural wonders are paired with professionally designed interiors at Equinox. This beautiful mountainside vacation rental offers ski-in, ski-out access to Deer Valley Resort and views over the surrounding hills and forests. The property’s 8,000 square feet of open-plan living spaces and seven bedrooms can accommodate up to fourteen guests in slopeside luxury.
The villa opens to both the ski slope and to a private patio featuring sitting and dining areas, a barbecue and a hot tub. A well-appointed home theater with a wet bar is great for entertaining friends and family, while a fireplace invites quiet evenings in. Younger travelers will love taking off for the playroom, which has built-in forts and other details to inspire hours of imaginative fun.
A stone and timber exterior lends Equinox classic mountain appeal that continues on the inside with exposed beams and custom woodwork. The heart of the home is a sun-splashed great room with towering ceilings, oversized windows, delicate wrought-iron chandeliers and leather sofas arranged in two conversation areas. Move from this sitting area into the formal dining area for a special occasion, or shift to the adjacent breakfast bar for a snack. The fully equipped kitchen is a showpiece in its own right, with state-of-the-art appliances and a stunning marble backsplash.
After a day out in the mountains, treat yourself to some pampering in the master suite, which rivals any honeymoon suite with its king bed, en-suite bathroom, sitting area and jetted tub. The other bedrooms have a variety of accommodations to suit any party, from king beds to two queen beds to two double beds. If your family holiday includes lots of younger guests, kids may enjoy staying together in a bedroom with a king bed (or two twins), two bunk beds and one twin bed.
Park City was once billed as having “the greatest snow on Earth”—and guests can judge for themselves on the Banner ski run, just outside Equinox, or the Northside Express lift, a 4-minute walk away. A short drive will bring you to the base of Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort. But there’s plenty to do year-round in the area, from browsing weekend markets and playing golf to skating at the local ice arena and strolling the historic downtown. Don’t miss Utah Olympic Park, where you can take both a guided tour and a thrilling bobsled ride.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom, Steam Shower, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Bidet, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Bunk bed (queen over twin), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Sofa bed, Balcony
- Bunk Room: 3 twin size bed, 2 Twin bunk beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wet bar
- Home Theatre
- Gas Fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.2 miles to Historic Main Street
- 3.3 miles to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 4.2 miles to Park City Institute
- 4.9 miles to Eccles Center
- 5.1 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 7.8 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 9.9 miles to Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
- 11 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 36 miles to Salt Lake City
- Direct access to ski slope at Banner ski run
- 4 minute walk to Norhtside Express chairlift at Deer Valley Resort
- 4.2 miles to Deer Valley Resort base
- 4.5 miles to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 39 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
Spiseplass for 10 personer
Peis med gass
Bar med vask
+ 7 mer
Park City, Utah
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 95 dager før turen din og betal bare 50 % av de totale overnattingsgebyrene for reservasjonen. Kanseller senere enn 95 dager før turen, så kan ikke reservasjonen refunderes.