Noguna island is for the adventure seekers, if your wanting a 5 star hotel with room service, this isn’t for you.
BUT if your looking for an off the grid experience rich with culture this is perfect!
Enjoy pristine snorkelling, fresh seafood and stunning views. Hire the skipper to take you out to untouched islands, visit the village and mix with the locals.
Come explore Solomon Islands!
Surrounding the island is coral reef with sea life, perfect for snorkelling or paddle boarding! Relax on the deck and enjoy a sunset or evening fish! Mangroves surround the lagoon create beautiful scenery.
The bungalows are equipped with solar power for charging, fans and a queen bed. The bed may look differently styled to the photos.
Kia village is located 3 minutes away with small shops with all necessities.
We have a small tradition cook house and a communal bathroom.
If your wanting food cooked, one of the elders prepares traditional food for 200sbd a day. This will include the catch of the day (cray fish, fish, mud crab, oysters) and some home cooked veggies from the garden. Plus fresh coconuts and fruit. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements as most of the menu is seafood.
island exploring cost for fuel both ways and skipper.
heta heta island
pelopeka island trip
• Free snorkelling around Noguna
• Free canoeing around Kia lagoon using traditional canoe or hire paddle board
• Mud shell picking (local food tastes delicious!)
• Free tour of Kia village
• Visiting primary school and village clinic
• Fishing around Noguna with personal gear
Entertainment and traditional performances
• Traditional panpipe performance (sigirio panpipe group)
$400 SD /performance/hour
• saleolo performance group
$200 SD /performance/hour
1. Traditional MAKING OF fire show @ $30 SD/head
2. Traditional weaving of huts & baskets@$30 SD/HEAD
3. Traditional music instrument (kodili ) showcase@ $30 SD/HEAD
4. Traditional bow and arrow workshop @ 30 SD/HEAD
Noguna Island is 3 minutes away from Kia village. We offer one free trip to explore the village and interact with the locals.
Isabel Province, Isabel Province, Salomonøyene