Looking out to an almost canvas-like landscape of the Aravalli Hills, The Owl House is perfect for tourists looking for a respite from the mayhem of the city of Jaipur. Make yourself at home at this Rajasthani meets boho-chic space, and get smitten by nature all around in its most raw and real form.
The villa is ideal for rejuvenating yourself, with comfortable rooms, a private kitchen, manicured lawns and a host of activities.
Experience the vibe of modern-day Rajasthan at The Owl House.
• There are 3 bedrooms for guests to use.
• ACs and heaters are provided in all rooms.
• 2 rooms have private verandahs, while the smaller room has a bay window.
• 2 rooms have attached bathrooms.
• 1 room has a queen-size bed, while the other two have king-size beds.
• 3 extra mattresses can be provided on request.
• There are 2 private bathrooms and 1 shared one.
• The bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
• All bathrooms have geysers, toilet paper, and towels.
• The living room has a flat-screen TV, a portable music system and is air-conditioned.
• It has seating arrangements for 9 people.
• There is a terrace at the top of the villa with a convenient sitting area.
• There is a private lawn that accommodates 20-25 people.
• On prior notice, small events can be organized here.
• The outdoor seating can accommodate approximately 9 people.
• The kitchen is equipped with utensils, refrigerator, microwave, gas stove and water purifier.
• The kitchen is accessible to guests at an additional charge of 750 INR per day , who can prepare their own veg and non-veg meals.
• They can also choose to order from nearby restaurants.
• There is crockery available for 9 people.
• There is a menu for breakfast and snacks, which guests can order from at any time of the day. ( At additional cost)
• Lunch and dinner are not provided, However, Guests can order food from outside.
• Guests can indulge in the local fare at nearby restaurants such as Kebabs and Curries and Café Craft.
• Guests may also choose to bring their own ingredients and cook at the villa.
• We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can enjoy indoor games such as chess, playing cards, darts, Ludo and Jenga, or they can choose to borrow a book to read. They can also indulge in outdoor activities such as cricket, badminton, and cycling.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
• The villa is a part of a gated community.
• Guests are advised not to venture out late at night as there is wildlife in the vicinity.
• Wi-Fi is not available.
• Guests may face some difficulty with mobile networks. The Jio network covers this area well.
• While toiletries such as soap, conditioner, shampoo, and moisturizer are provided, guests are requested to carry their own toothbrushes and toothpaste.
The capital of the flamboyant state of Rajasthan, Jaipur is the gateway to those who want to explore the historical and enthralling culture of the west of India. The city is known as much for its fascinating monuments and colourful markets as it is known for its gorgeous handloom garments and wonderfully laid-out gardens. However, while the splendours of this Pink City’s majestic, royal past stand out in the midst of this cacophony and mayhem, it is the arid hill country surrounding the city that makes it even more mysterious and a must-visit on every traveller’s bucket list. The Owl House is conveniently located close to the adventures of the Aravalli Hills that you can experience in Jaipur.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India