This 1BR, cozy apartment has a full kitchen, washer-dryer, small patio and is minutes to downtown Aspen via a free bus that also connects to all 4 Aspen/Snowmass mountains. Grocery store and liquor store 1 block away! Quiet people only please.
This is a small 1 BR apartment across the street from the airport, which makes it easy to commute in and out of Aspen. I commute frequently and often walk across the street which takes about 10 minutes. An ideal spot for a couple or one person - and there is an aerobed for 2 people who don't want to share a bed. Quiet people, who do NOT party or smoke only please. This is a very quiet neighborhood, with many families and small children, and is not appropriate for people who are not respectful of this type of environment.
While dogs are allowed you must clear this with me ahead of time and ensure they are not "barkers". There are a ton of doggy neighbors as well as the children.
While this is not downtown Aspen, it is 4 miles to the Aspen Gondola, and on a free bus route that gets you in and out Aspen, along with all the mountains at Aspen/Snowmass, very easily.
It will come with all amenities you need - sheets, towels, dishwasher fluid, shampoo, conditioner, and soap. The bright windows allow great light into the place during the day, and offers a great spot to sit in front of the table (as pictured).
Tilgang for gjester
The only off-limits space in the apartment is the personal closet in the bedroom - but don't fret! There is a large closet next to it that is saved just for your stay and there is plenty of room to hang your things!
Interaksjon med Gjester
I travel frequently for work, but may be in town during your stay. There is a property manager who may check in during your visit to Aspen as well, and most likely will be there to take or give you the keys. I am easily accessible via my cell phone in order to answer any questions or issues! I am also friends with all the neighbors and usually get reports and updates regarding my guests.
Andre ting å merke seg
Parking - there is first come first serve parking around the complex.
There is a TV and wifi, but there is NO cable TV.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the apartment (and this does not just mean cigarettes!). Those who do not respect this will be subject to a fine.
- No loud talking, music, TV, absolutely no parties, etc. Please be respectful of the neighbors - the walls are thin and the neighbors are super respectful of my space and expect the same in return.
- While dogs are allowed I need a heads up in advance and they can not be dogs who bark or will disrupt the neighbors.
- Please remove shoes :)
- Please don't lean on the window shades - they will get ruined :)
- Please report any damage prior to your departure, if you break something, lets come up with a fair price to replace it :)
- Charge for a lost key is $10.
Hvis du avbestiller opptil syv dager før turen, får du 50 % refusjon. Hvis du avbestiller innen syv dager, er reservasjonen ikke-refunderbar.
I fell in love with Aspen the minute I got here.....what was supposed to be a 5 week trip turned into much longer than that :) I think everyone who loves the outdoors, beautiful places, and genuinely awesome people needs to experience it. I'm very proud to call this place a home and love being able to share it with others!