This 1BR, cozy apartment has a full kitchen, washer-dryer, small patio and is minutes to downtown Aspen via a free bus that also connects to all 4 Aspen/Snowmass mountains. Grocery store and liquor store 1 block away! Quiet people only please.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the apartment (and this does not just mean cigarettes!). Those who do not respect this will be subject to a fine.
- No loud talking, music, TV, absolutely no parties, etc. Please be respectful of the neighbors - the walls are thin and the neighbors are super respectful of my space and expect the same in return.
- While dogs are allowed I need a heads up in advance and they can not be dogs who bark or will disrupt the neighbors.
- Please remove shoes :)
- Please don't lean on the window shades - they will get ruined :)
- Please report any damage prior to your departure, if you break something, lets come up with a fair price to replace it :)
- Charge for a lost key is $10.
I fell in love with Aspen the minute I got here.....what was supposed to be a 5 week trip turned into much longer than that :) I think everyone who loves the outdoors, beautiful places, and genuinely awesome people needs to experience it. I'm very proud to call this place a home and love being able to share it with others!