Our charming and spacious 17th century farmhouse is located in the historic centre of this medieval seaside town and has wonderful sea views. The central piazzas and beach are only 200m away.
The lovingly restored house, nestled in the historic Borgo of Roccella Ionica has beautiful views of the 13th century castle Carafa as well as of the sea.
It is spacious and light with two double bedrooms on the first floor. On the ground floor is a third bedroom where a sofa can become two comfortable single beds. The upstairs living room has a sofa that can convert to a double bed.
The kitchen is well equipped and can seat 6 people. The dining room which is in the next room is big and can seat more than 6.
The hallways are generous and there is a sitting area at the entrance with the wood burning stove. On the first floor is another sitting area ideal for taking in the sea view.
The main bathroom with bath/shower is near the bedrooms on the first floor. A shower room with WC is located on the ground floor.
From the living room on the first floor the steps lead up to the terrace with stunning views. There is a table and chairs and a sitting area and ideal for pre-dinner drinks.
Air-conditioning/heating units (A+ energy efficiency) are installed in both bedrooms located on the first floor. The downstairs bedroom remains cool also in hotter months. All windows have fly screens and shutters or curtains. There is a chest of drawers in the large bedroom and drawers and hanging space in the second bedroom. In the living room there is additional wardrobe space.
There are writing desks in the upstairs bedrooms and a table in the downstairs bedroom. We have wifi and mobile phone reception in the house is good. There is free on street parking close to the house.
Tilgang for gjester
As guests you have access to all the services in the house.
General price information: Our basic prices are in two categories. During the year general price and high season. During the year the price per night is €76 and high season per night is €98 for a 7 day minimum stay.
1. We have a non-smoking policy inside our house. It is possible to smoke in the alley and the terrace outside.
2. If you like to take a pet please enquire with us.
3. Our cancellation policy is strict.
4. The cleaning fee of €75 includes linens (bed sheets and towels in the house).
5. Bookings commence between 15.00 and 18.00 on the day of arrival. If you anticipate arriving outside these hours then please let us know, we are normally able to help you. Unless otherwise arranged guests should be ready to leave the house by 11.00.
6. The house is in a family neighbourhood, we thank you for being considerate.
7. No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property, belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars. Nor shall liability be accepted by the owners for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
8. Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with the accommodation in the house or if you find that anything is faulty with the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair it.
9. Please take care with our accommodation. Should there be any damages please let me know so that I can pass on the information to Claudio our caretaker. For minor breakages please leave money in the envelope in the general information folder.
We hope you will enjoy our families' holiday home as much as we do
and thank you for taking care of it.
With thanks, Liliane
The house is cleaned before every let. Our caretaker Claudio who lives in Roccella will welcome you upon arrival and will make sure that everything in the house works well also during your stay.