Our Bear Lake cabin is located in a gated community within The Reserve. The Bear Lake Luxury Cabin for Groups is the perfect place to let go of your cares, enjoy beautiful lake views and relax with friends and family. Pool & Hot-tub access, private beach, exercise facility and multiple sports courts are only a few of the many ways to make lasting family memories here!
Have the trip of a lifetime when you stay in this incredible Bear Lake vacation rental cabin! Located in the prestigious gated community The Reserve, this immaculate residence was a Parade of Homes Award Winner, boasting immense luxury and inviting comfort.
This cabin features 5 bedrooms, 1 bunk loft, and 5 bathrooms throughout a colossal 4,000 square feet of tastefully modern living space. The Property comfortably accommodates up to 31 guests and serves as the perfect home base for family reunions or corporate retreats! Look forward to beginning leisurely days on the home’s private wraparound deck while the sun emerges from the water-filled horizon, emitting an explosion of vibrant hues. When you enter the home, you’ll be captivated by the pristine beauty of the contemporary furnishings.
Everything you’ll need for a comfortable stay is here, including wireless internet access, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, a gas grill and a large 70-inch flat screen TV, one of 4 flat screen TVs that come equipped with Netflix and Amazon Prime access - sure to appease the whole family’s entertainment needs. To add to the home’s well-equipped interior, the loft-bunkroom area doubles as an indoor playground with a slide, TV, and foosball table, making for hours of entertainment for the kids. With plenty of entertainment options for the kids, you’ll be able to spend the afternoon relaxing with a good book while the gas fireplace permeates warmth throughout the dwelling.
The spacious living area will quickly become your favorite place to wind down after a long day of outdoor exploration and lake fun, featuring soaring vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows framing panoramic views of Bear Lake’s shimmering waters. Spend quality time relaxing on the comfortable couches with your loved ones as the aroma of a delicious home cooked meal radiates from the open kitchen, which is complete with additional bar seating and all the state-of-the-art appliances you’ll need to create culinary masterpieces. After eating dinner at the massive formal dining table, head outside for a tranquil evening of storytelling and laughter around the outdoor gas firepit. When the fire dies down, head inside for a night of restful sleep in the master bedroom’s lavish king-sized bed to reenergize for another exciting day in this northwestern slice of heaven.
You’re in for a treat during your stay in this wonderful private community called The Reserve. The residence is directly across the street from The Reserve Clubhouse, which includes 2 pools, hot tub, workout facility, basketball courts, game room, tennis courts, and even an office space, which can all be used free of charge during your stay. Just half a mile down the road, you’ll find over 1,300 feet of private beach on the edge of Bear Lake’s stunning blue waters, where guests can relax and have some fun in the sun accessed by a private gate.
Despite incredible comfort at the home and astounding community entertainment options, be sure to explore the surrounding area to experience all the excitement the region has to offer. For the outdoor enthusiasts in your group, recreational activities abound. ATV trails can be accessed from directly next to the development, perfect for a thrilling afternoon! During the winter months, pay a visit to The Sinks, a popular snowmobiling destination located a mere 20 minutes away. For more winter fun, make the short 25-minute drive to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort for a day of unforgettable fun on the slopes! After some exciting outdoor activities, head to nearby Garden City for an evening of local culture and delectable dining. Regardless of what time of year it is or how you choose to spend your time here, this exquisite Bear Lake vacation rental cabin will provide you with everything you’ll need for an unforgettable getaway!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating and air conditioning, 4 flat screen TVs with Netflix and Amazon Prime access, private wraparound deck, patio furniture, outdoor gas firepit, gas fireplace, indoor kids' playground, in-unit washer/dryer, wireless internet access, and much more!
- Access to The Reserve Clubhouse with pool, hot tub, sports courts, conference room, and game room
- Spectacular location! Easy access to ATV trails, snowmobiling, skiing, dining, and more!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Bear Lake's sparkling blue waters!
- Epic recreation will launch boats for people ON the private beach but ONLY
on Saturday all other days they must launch at the marina (Peak Season Only)
- Toiletries provided: 2 rolls toilet paper per bathroom + 3 extra (13 total), 3 rolls of paper towels (plenty of wash rags), laundry soap, dishwasher soap
- Travelers will need to provide beach towels (white towels provided are for 'in home' use only)
Bedroom Configuration (Property Accommodates 31):
- Master Bedroom (Main Floor): King-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): Queen-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): Queen-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Bedroom 3 (Downstairs): Queen-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Bunkroom 1 (Downstairs): Two Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds and Two Twin-sized Trundle Beds (accommodates 6)
- Loft Bunkroom (Upstairs): Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Four Twin-sized Beds with Four Twin-sized Trundle Beds, Full-sized Pull-out Sleeper Sofa, Twin-sized Roll-away Bed (accommodates 13)
- Living Room (Downstairs): Two Full-sized Pull-out Sleeper Sofa beds (accommodates 4)
Bear Lake has been colloquially called the "Carribean of the West" for its crystal clear blue water, sunshine filled summers and friendly relaxed locals. Bear Lake is the place families make their bes…
Our property is located:
- 2.5 hours from Salt Lake City
- 1 hour from Logan