The perfect romantic beachfront escape for two! AURORA has extensive beach and lagoon views in one of the most secluded villages in the Jervis Bay Marine Park, Currarong. Whitewashed interiors, all the mod cons and style you dream about.
The ultimate Aussie beach experience!
Aurora is one of three Seafarers Cottages - restored, original beachfront cottages in the beautiful beach village of Currarong in the Jervis Bay area.
The village is way out on a peninsula in the Pacific Ocean, surrounded by Jervis Bay National Park. Swim, surf, explore rockpools, go for a bush walk or just relax.
Aurora has one bedroom with a four-poster bed and is suitable for a couple. You can rent just one or all three cottages. They are pet friendly and fenced.
Tilgang for gjester
Beautiful unspoilt beaches at your door, the famous Beecroft Peninsula coastal bushwalks, Jervis Bay is yours to explore!
Interaksjon med Gjester
Only over the phone or email.
Andre ting å merke seg
We have a 3 night minimum on long weekends, 7 night minimum stay over Christmas holiday period.
All our properties are self catering and offered for rental as presented. It is the renter’s responsibility to make any inquires as to special requirements or needs.
The viewing of the premises is advised before booking. Any verbal description is given in good faith and to the best of our ability. We take no responsibility and can offer no refund for alleged mis-description.
DURING YOUR STAY
• The maximum number of occupants must not exceed the number of people specified. There is an additional charge of $100 per person per night for any additional guests staying at the cottages.
• The conduct of guests must not be of nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring properties.
• Any breakages must be reported to the owner.
• Payment will be required for any repair or replacement of damaged or lost household effects, fittings or furniture during the period of occupancy.
• Smoking is not permitted indoors.
• Pets are only allowed by prior arrangement.
• No responsibility will be taken for loss or damage to guests’ personal property left on the premises.
We ask pet owners to be very considerate of our property. Dogs may not behave as well as they usually do when in unfamiliar surroundings.
• Pets are allowed inside but please keep dogs outside where possible, especially if wet and sandy.
• Dogs are not allowed on furniture at any time.
• Any droppings in the garden are to be picked up and disposed of.
• Owners are responsible for covering any costs of any damage incurred by pets.
• Pet hairs must be swept up or there may be an extra cleaning charge.
• The premises must be maintained and left as found, clean and tidy. If warranted, an excess cleaning fee will be charged.
• All doors and windows are to be securely locked upon your departure.
• Please return the keys to the same location where you collected them upon your arrival.
Denne verten har 64 anmeldelser fra andre eiendommerSe andre anmeldelser
We enjoy doing up properties, especially older or architecturally interesting buildings. When we travel we like to stay in authentic places that have been well considered and well appointed. That's how we came to be in the tourism property business ourselves.
We supervise the renovations of our properties and enjoy decorating them in a style that creates atmosphere and a bit of an experience of the place.
All our properties are pet friendly and are on beaches that allow pets.
Catherine is a creative who has worked in advertising and media.
Rob is an architect and heritage consultant and has a passion for the adaptive reuse of old buildings.