• 10min walk from IKEBUKURO station
• Train to: SHINJUKU 5min, SHIBUYA 11min, TOKYO 16min
• Opposite 2 convenience stores
• Built after 1981 (according to New Earthquake Resistance Building Strd law 1981).
• Safe neighborhood.
• A MOBILE WIFI wifi device is free to be used without any extra charge.
• It is allowed to be taken out with you during your stay.
• Just remember to put it back before you check out.
Your room is a typical Japanese tatami room with mattresses and futons (including pillow and blanket).
Typical tatami room can only be locked from inside by putting sticks (provided) between the sliding door and the wall.
Tilgang for gjester
Shared with host:
Living & Dining room, kitchen, bath room, toilet, washing machine/ cloth changing space, balcony.
Interaksjon med Gjester
I usually work late and some times go for business trip during the weekdays. Anyway, I will try my best to interact with guests personally if not I still can be contacted via emails and message apps.
Andre ting å merke seg
The ceiling on top of the shower is a bit lower, so people with height over 180cm will have to squat down while showering.
Sometimes I may go for business trip on weekdays, so guests are required to follow the below:
> Check-in: (Preferred but not a must), only on Weekend (SAT or SUN)
> Check-out: Remember to return the Mobile WIFI and lock the main door before you leave.
Do not smoke.
Do not bring in pets or animals.
Do not bring in other people.
Do not make load noise.
Switch off air-cond, heater, lights, water if not used.
Separate the rubbish as indicated.
Always keep clean.