Spacious, clean 4 bedroom condo in the heart of Ocean City. Walking distance to both the beach, boardwalk, and bay. With over 1900 square feet you can bring the extended family as this unit sleeps 12. Conveniently located next to the Asbury Shopping.
Our home offers four bedrooms with a very open layout. Our kitchen is fully equipped and our LARGE dining area, table and island can allow for a family of 12 to eat together. Enjoy a sunset on the deck with views of the Bay.
Tilgang for gjester
This home is a multiple unit home. Our unit is on the top floor. You have a private entrance, a garage space and a parking space in front of the garage. There is also plenty of street parking.
Interaksjon med Gjester
We have a full local maintenance team that will be able to assist you with any needs.
1) Guest must ensure the garbage area is kept tidy. During the off-season garbage is picked up once per week on Wednesday. During the Peak season garbage is picked up twice a week on Tuesday and Fridays.
2) Although we have a professional cleaning team take care of our home in-between visits we ask that you leave the home as neat as possible when you leave. Please make sure the refrigerator is empty and garbage is placed outside.
3) We do not offer beach tags. Beach Tags are required for all beachgoers ages 12 and older and are in effect from June 4, 2016 through Septemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
4) This is the rental of a home, not a B&B or Hotel room. Linens (sheets and pillow cases), towels and toiletries are NOT provided. In addition, other incidentals are such as paper towels and garbage bags are not guaranteed. You can use whatever is at the home when you arrive. You need linens for 1 KING, 2 QUEENS, 1 FULL and 4 TWINS
5) WIFI – Is available. See "BASICS" section and available at home as well.
When Checking out:
1 ) If you used the emergency set of keys, please put them back.
2) Please turn off the A/Cs when you leave. In the winter leave the heat at 55.
3) Turn off all the lights and TV.
4) Leave all the dishes in the washing machine and run one last load before you leave.
5) Please make sure all doors are locked.
6) Bring any garbage outside.