Om dette utleiestedet
Your private room and exclusive-use bath in a renovated historic 1930 bungalow comes fully stocked and is steps away from the Atlanta Train Station (MARTA) and Downtown Atlanta. You can walk to & eat at over a two dozen unique restaurants and you're just a five minute walk to the Atlanta Beltline!
Click the ♡ icon to save for later!
• When requesting to book please tell me a little about yourself, the purpose of your stay, and the "secret phrase."
• A complimentary welcome basket filled with snacks, along with Soma Filtered Water is provided for every reservation in the Kitchen.
• The full-sized bed in your private room can easily accommodate two guests. Just make to sure to let me know how many guests to expect.
• Fresh sheets and comfortable pillows are provided.
• Large bath and hand towels are provided.
• The private bathroom down the hall is stocked with everything you might need, including: q-tips, ear plugs, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, cotton balls, and more.
• There's a drawer in the fridge reserved for your use; it's clearly marked so feel free to pick up some yogurt or milk if you want some cold snacks.
• Next day wash & fold is available for $5 per load.
• The entire home is pet and smoke free and you'll find a list of "Fun Things to Do in the Area", plus check-out instructions in your Welcome Packet when you arrive.
• You're only two streets from the Inman Park MARTA Station (the inter-city transit train & bus system) so going anywhere in Atlanta in a breeze!
• There are over a dozen restaurants & coffee shops within walking distance as well as a small grocery store nearby for all your food and drink needs.
Tilgang for gjester
• You will be provided with a physical key to the front door upon your arrival along with a quick walk-through of the house. Alternatively, you can use the Smart Keypad to open the front-door; you'll be provided with the code on the day of your check-in.
• Inside, you'll have access to your private bedroom, a private bathroom, the living room with a dart board and PlayStation VR, the microwave in the kitchen, the coffee station, the red snack basket, and a dedicated drawer in the fridge for your leftovers.
• As for the outside space, you can enjoy the swing and rocking chairs on the front porch, or the patio furniture on the back porch but please... no smoking on the property.
• Private off-street parking is provided in the rear of the house or you can park for free 24/7 on the street in front of the house.
• If you won't have a car, traveling from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport (ATL) is a super simple using the MARTA station located inside the Baggage Claim Terminal. It takes ~45 minutes via train to travel from the Airport to the house in Inman Park. The cost is $2.50, per person, each way (plus a one-time fee for the re-loadable transit card). Detailed transit instructions are provided automatically after your booking is confirmed.
Interaksjon med Gjester
• If you need a lift to or from the MARTA Station (free), Amtrak Station ($15), or the ATL Airport ($25), it would be my pleasure.
• If you are visiting the World of Coca-Cola in Downtown Atlanta, I can offer you discounted tickets ($10 for adults). Just ask!
Andre ting å merke seg
• Check-in is at 3:00pm ET or later during a 30-minute window.
• Check-out is at 11:00am ET.
• Home security cameras are located facing the front-door and the back-door for everyone's safety.
• Congratulations, you found it! Please incorporate "Fickle Pickle" in your Inquiry or Reservation request to let me know you read the entire listing... which studies show increases your overall Airbnb satisfaction.
• Finally, third party bookings are not allowed due to Airbnb's Terms of Service. The person booking this room must be present for check-in. Remember, you can always refer your family member or employee instead — they'll save money on their booking and you'll get an Airbnb credit as well. It's a win-win.
· · ·
• Read the entire listing to find the secret phrase to book. If the secret phrase is not included in your initial inquiry or booking request, I won't be able to host you.
• No non-registered visitors.
• No mail or packages delivered. Food delivery is okay.
• No third-party bookings. Whomever makes the booking must be staying for the entire duration.
• Check-Out is at 11:00am ET.
• This listing is fully legal under the City of Atlanta Ordinances which state, "In a dwelling unit, not more than two rooms not containing independent kitchen facilities may be occupied by a total of four or less roomers who may also board with the family. Four or less boarders, including but not necessarily restricted to roomers on the premises, may be accommodated for compensation for any period, including daily, weekly or monthly periods." See City of Atlanta Code of Ordinances Part III, Part 16, Chapter 29, Section 1, Subheading 10b.
Kansellér opp til 5 dager før turen og få refusjon på 50% pluss tjenestegebyret tilbake.
Hey, I'm David! I currently live in Atlanta, GA and I'm an Airbnb SUPERHOST!
Five Semi-Interesting Facts?
- I enjoy riding my pedal assisted bike whenever possible around town.
- I love Geocaching!
- My mother works for Delta, so I've been lucky enough to travel all around the world in my lifetime.
- When I eat cereal, I pour in the milk first.
- I have an addiction to subscription boxes (Loot Crate, Plated, Quarterly/co, Mantry, Bespoke Post).