A high level, extra large apartment crowning the international Swissotel, on the corner of Market & George Streets, in the heart of the CBD. Light filled, corner position with views to east, south & west. Superb outdoor heated pool, sundeck and spa.
A special 71 square meter large one bedroom private apartment above the 5 star Swissotel, on the corner of Market & George Street. Our light filled apartment is on a high level with 270 degrees of far reaching views to the east across Hyde Park, to the south across the historic QVB building and to the west across Darling Harbour. The bedroom has a real king bed with built in cupboards. The lounge area includes a chaise lounge that comfortably sleeps an adult or child. An airbed is available if requested.
Tilgang for gjester
* Fully fitted granite and timber gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Open plan living and dining area flow to a sunny lockable balcony
* Deluxe marble bathroom with separate bath and shower
* One double bedroom with king size bed, built-in wardrobes and views to Hyde Park
* Separate internal laundry; ducted air conditioning
* Concierge on level 9 from 7am to 7pm weekdays and Saturday mornings
* Superb heated outdoor pool, spa, sauna and relaxation area
* 55 inch LG 4k TV
* 27 inch Apple Thunderbolt Display
* Apple TV
* Wi-Fi internet
* Hair dryer & hair straightener
* Iron and compact ironing board
* All kitchen items and utensils
The cloak cupboard (at the front door and not in any of the photos) will be off limits and locked to store our hard to move personal belongings
Andre ting å merke seg
We will leave you a set of pool towels to use. You can only use plastic glasses and plates around the pool area and we will leave you a set in our kitchen. The balcony has deadlocks that are child safe. The keys will be left in a high position as per the instruction sheet. Happy to provide suggested places for dining.
Sorry no pets are allowed in the whole building. The apartment is strictly non-smoking. Smokers are welcome to go down the lift to the street level.