Recently renovated (2015), fully air-conditioned designer-finished one-bedroom apartment. Enjoy & experience authentic Valletta from this artsy apartment situated right in the Historical Centre of Valletta. Great location!
This lovely very recently renovated fully independent one-bedroomed apartment forms part of an old building which has been used as a residence and also as an art gallery and art installation venue. It is rumoured that around 50 years ago the building housed a high-class bordello.
This charming home’s design and conversion have been entrusted to a creative artist/designer. Designed with style, the apartment has been carefully restored and is decorated with art pieces by various local and foreign artists.
Situated on the second floor (with lift), the apartment features the building's original ceilings with exposed stonework and beams and old patterned tiles. It is embellished with two open balconies where you can read the papers in natural light or enjoy your morning coffee or evening wine.
The apartment has a kitchen-living room, a separate double bedroom and an independent bathroom with shower. In the living room, there is also a double sofa bed which means that the apartment may accommodate 2 additional guests. On request, a baby cot may be provided.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge-freezer, electric hob, toaster, electric kettle, pots, pans and kitchen utensils. The apartment has Satellite TV, a DVD player, Wi-Fi, a washing machine and is fully air-conditioned (cooling/heating functions).
Tilgang for gjester
Clean linen and towels will be provided.
On request, we may provide you with Beach towels at no extra charge.
The building has a lift, which is not very common in Valletta.
- no smoking;
- no pets;
- respect the neighbours;
- for check-in after 10pm a one-time extra fee of €10 is charged. If you will be arriving in Valletta after midnight, please advise us before making a booking request;
- The airconditioning is to be used in an Eco-Friendly manner. Kindly remember to switch it off before you leave the apartment and during the night (if nobody is sleeping in the living room);
- it is strictly forbidden to invite persons (other than those announced as guests) without asking us, even if it's only for tea, dinner Etc. The apartment is in a residential area and therefore noise is strictly forbidden since we refuse to have problems with our neighbours. We may keep the damage deposit in case of too much noise;
- Water and electricity are to be turned off when not being used. Water and electricity consumption will be covered up to 40 units per week (or pro rata) which constitutes normal consumption and which, with careful use, should be sufficient. Consumption in excess of this amount will be subject to a charge;
- The ceilings of this historical building are embellished with exposed stone slabs. These charming stone slabs can break with jumping. Therefore jumping in the apartment is strictly prohibited. Should a guest cause damages through jumping, s/he shall be held responsible for damages. The host declines any responsibility in case of injury to yourselves or third parties.
- Price varies according to the number of guests. Prices indicated on Airbnb are calculated on the basis of 2 persons sharing a bedroom. Therefore if for example you are 2 guests but would like to use the sofabed there is a small extra fee in order to cover the extra laundry fees, electricity Etc.