Escape the hustle and bustle and enjoy the cool breeze In Tagaytay.
Our apartment offers:
* EXCELLENT Location!!
* NO WEEKEND / PEAK SEASON rate!!
* AMAZING and RELAXING VIEW!!
* COMPLIMENTARY Flavoured and Herbal tea!!
* FREE WI-FI!!
!!! For first-time airbnb users, contact details are hidden by airbnb until the booking is confirmed.
Traveling with your buddies or family can be tricky when you are on a budget.
Our studio unit is perfect for small families and friends who are looking for a budget-friendly relaxation in the heart of Tagaytay City.
Enjoy the amazing and windy view from the 20th floor of Wind Residences.
Our space is furnished with a double bed and a sofa bed that sleeps 2 pax each. I also have a floor mattress that sleeps an additional pax who wants to cozy up on the floor.
The apartment has a split-type air-con, fridge, microwave, electric stove, electric kettle, cooking and dining wares and a shower heater.
We have installed cove lighting onto the ceiling to set a relaxing mood and atmosphere.
The sliding window can also be opened to experience the natural cool breeze of Tagaytay flowing freely inside the apartment.
We do not have Weekend / Peak Season or additional guests surcharges because we want our guests to enjoy our relaxing and budget-friendly cozy space.
Tilgang for gjester
The recreational amenities such as Tennis court, Basketball court and Swimming pool are now fully operational.
Use of swimming pool is charged at P150/pax by the admin.
Interaksjon med Gjester
Our caretaker will be assisting the guests with their check-in and check out.
Andre ting å merke seg
* There is pay parking lot near the clubhouse which is charged at P150 for overnight parking. It is a bit far from the building though..
The building carpark is charged at P300 for overnight parking.
* On Security Deposit: It won’t be charged unless I file a successful claim for damaged or lost items within 14 days of your checkout.
* Two (2) complimentary bath towels are provided for your stay.
* Please bring a government-issued ID as it has to be surrendered at the condo reception.
* Please be advised that early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability and is not guaranteed. Latest check out should not be later than 3pm.
Thank you. :)
No Smoking inside the unit and the condo building. For the smokers, you might need to go down the building to have a smoke as my unit does not have a balcony.
No pets allowed inside the condo building.
We would appreciate if our guests would help in conserving energy.
Please turn-off lights and faucets when not in use. Please do not forget to lock the door as well.
Turn-off the Aircon whenever you leave the apartment.
Any damage incurred / repair cost will be deducted from the deposit.
Feel at Home! :)
“It's a good idea always to do something relaxing prior to making an important decision in your life.”
Hi, I am Jean. I am from Manila, Philippines but currently residing in Singapore.
I am a loving wife and mom to my 2 little girls. I love my family to bits and I love traveling with them.