Our huge (1300 + square feet) apartment is a home-like setting for an amazing Key West vacation. Amenities include olympic-sized pool with views of the ocean, three tennis courts, a giant jacuzzi, and we're located directly next to Smathers Beach.
Our Condo Association requires that each rental party fill out a simple one-page registration form (listing the names of people in the rental party, arrival and departure dates, automobile information, and acknowledging the rules and regulations listed below). After the booking is complete, I will send you the registration form via email.
Rules and Regulation Established by 1800 Atlantic Condo Association.
1. Maximum occupancy for this 2 Bedroom unit is six (6) people.
2. NO PETS are permitted in the apartment. There are no exceptions.
3. NO SMOKING is allowed in the apartment. No smoking is allowed in any common area, this includes lobbies, hallways, and elevators.
4. All luggage carts must be returned to one of the four ground level lobby areas after use.
5. Use garbage disposal for food waste only (no bones, pits, nuts, bottle caps, or hard objects).
6. Trash should be dropped in the trash chute located on each floor.
7. Nothing should be hung over the balcony railings.
8. Barbecuing or shooting fireworks on the balconies is prohibited.
9. Cover ups and footwear are required in the common areas of the building at all times, including hallways and elevators.
10. Guests should be considerate of others and minimize noise such as parties, music and shouting from balconies.
11. No bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or roller blades in the hallways, units or on the Tennis courts at any time.
12. No electric vehicles can be plugged into common area electric outlets at any time.
POOL AND JACUZZI RULES
1. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
2. Pool/Jacuzzi hours are: 8 am until 10 pm.
3. Jacuzzi is restricted to adults only (18 years of age or older). Adult supervision is required for all children in the pool.
4. Suntan lotion, oil and sand must be rinsed off before use of the pool and Jacuzzi.
5. Chairs and lounges must be covered with a towel if using suntan lotion or oil.
6. Shower facilities are located at the pool area.
7. There is no reserving of lounges, chairs, tables etc. Pool attendant will monitor.
8. Proper bathing attire only. No cut offs are allowed in the pool/Jacuzzi
9. No running, rafts, ball or Frisbee playing in the pool/Jacuzzi area or near the sundeck at any time. Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children.
10. No glass bottles or containers are allowed on the sundeck or in the pool Jacuzzi areas. Only plastic. No food is to be consumed in these areas at any time either.
11. Children who have not been toilet trained are required to wear swim diapers and leak proof attire.
TENNIS COURTS AND RACQUETBALL COURTS RULES
1. Hours are 7 am to 11pm.
2. Homeowner and (3) guests are permitted to use the court during designated hours. It is requested that after 1 match (best 2 out of 3 sets) the court should be relinquished to any waiting player.
3. Persons using the courts are responsible for any damages.
4. Proper tennis shoes and tennis attire should be worn.
5. Use of tennis courts is for Tennis only.
6. Gates to the tennis courts are to remain locked or closed at all times.
7. Turn the lights off upon leaving the courts.
Hvis du avbestiller opptil fem dager før turen, får du full refusjon. Hvis du avbestiller innen fem dager, vil første natten være ikke-refunderbar, og du får 50 % av kostnadene for de resterende nettene refundert.
I grew up near Philadelphia, and went west for college. I live in San Francisco, and enjoy hiking around the bay area. I like to travel, especially to places with great food.