***** Featured on HUFFINGTON POST and PureWow article: "Amazing Places You Can Stay Around The World For Less Than $50 A Night" *****
Right next to the Perast museum, our studio apartment has a spacious terrace with a magnificent view on the two most beautiful attractions of the Bay of Kotor: islands of Sv. Đorđe and Lady of the rocks.
Right next to the Perast museum, our studio apartment has a spacious terrace with a magnificent view on the two most beautiful attractions of the Bay of Kotor: islands of Sv Đorđe and Lady of the rocks.
This charming, rustic studio apartment has a large private terrace with extraordinary view of the islands, equipped with outside dining table so you can enjoy your meals al fresco with a view. It is located right on the waterfront. There is one double bed and one sofa which is easily expandable to a double bed, so the apartment is perfect for couples or families with children. The bathroom is located downstairs, down a spiral staircase.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the kitchenware and dishwasher. Necessary amenities like washing machine, iron and ironing board, air conditioner etc. are provided. Baby crib and high chair are available upon request.
Tilgang for gjester
Guests have access to all utilities in the apartment.
Guest has the right to freely use the apartment and all equipment and rooms inventory and installation carefully and responsibly.
Guest should not:
• Leave appliances, air-conditioning and other electrical equipment on while leaving the suite. Also all doors and windows should be closed before leaving.
• Bring in flammable or explosive materials or materials with strong and unpleasant odours.
• Smoke in the suite, except outside area (smoking is allowed on the terrace)
• Take away any objects, inventory or appliances out of the suite
• Move the arrangement of furniture in the suite.
• Disturb peace between 11pm and 7am, or make loud noise by use of radio sets, television or other appliances or musical instruments.
Guest agrees to:
• Leave the suite on the last day by 10am if guest don't have other arrangements with the host.
• Let know the host on arrival at what time is checking out from apartment for returning keys.
And most importantly - enjoy your stay!
Hi guys! Me and my husband Miloš love to travel. We both lived in different countries (I lived in Hong Kong, USA, and Italy) before we decided to settle back in Montenegro. Now we travel to different countries at least couple of times a year. We live&work in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro, but try to spend time on the coast or mountains of Montenegro every opportunity we get :)
We have one listing - wonderful, cosy apartment with magnificent private terrace in historic town Perast. We hope you have a lovely stay there and we want you to feel at home. We are happy to host you and will help you settle in and get you familiarized with the apartment, the city and area :)