The holiday accommodation is attached to the main house but is completely separated. It has its own entrance so guests can come and go as they please. Access is along a driveway from the road and there is plenty of room for parking close to the property. A pathway leads from the parking area, round the building to a courtyard and the entrance. The main building dates from 1830 and is set in 2.7 acres of land, there are no immediate neighbors, house and garden being surrounded by open fields.