Between Cabourg and Deauville, Auberville is located in the Pays d'Auge, at the foot of the remarkable site "the cliffs of the black cows", atypically shaped cliffs of more than 100 meters high. Trip from Auberville to Deauville, the most famous seaside resort in Normandy to discover the surroundings of Cabourg and the sandy beaches.
The of the residence
- Concierge service. DVDs and games at your disposal on request and based on availability
- Covered heated outdoor pool of about 100 meters (depth 1.50m): free access every day during opening hours. Unguarded swimming (children are the responsibility of the parents). Open from April to October, depending on weather conditions.
- Petanque. Sports field.
- Animation for children and adults in all French school holidays (Easter, summer and All Saints).
- Children's club from 4 to 12 years included: during the French school holidays (Easter, summer and All Saints): Monday to Friday 09: 00-12: 00 or 02: 00-05: 00. Places limited to a maximum of 5 half days, depending on the number of participants and depending on availability. Advance reservation required.
- Corner for teenagers: a place of relaxation for teenagers, with sofas, armchairs, pouffes and various games.
- Entr'Ados meetings from 12 to 17 years inclusive: during the French school holidays (Easter, summer and All Saints). 3 meetings per week. Selection of outdoor activities.
- Inflatable bouncer for young children: free admission, is the responsibility of the parents. Depending on the weather conditions.