The corner of Main and Lockport Sts is the 4 story stone structure The Ontario House. The centerpiece of Youngstown, the Ontario House was contsructed in 1842. The building also comprises the bar/restaurant The Stone Jug. With this nice simple room available upstairs, the Ontario House offers tremendous views of the Niagara River, Fort George and Niagara on the Lake in Canada. Located in the center of the quaint town of Youngstown, NY provides proximity to Old Fort Niagara and the waterfront.