Perfectly situated in the center close to Le Marais, the Louvre, Chatelet-Les Halles, rue Montorgueil and more!
• Charming 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in the chic 2nd arrondissement
• Comfortably accommodates up to 4 guests with a sofa bed in the living room
• 3rd floor apartment without an elevator
• 50 square meter apartment with washing/drying machine, cable TV and free Wi-Fi connection
• Seconds to Rue Montorgueil and the Pompidou Center
• Nearest metro: Etienne Marcel or Réamur-Sébastopol (Lines 3 and 4)
About the apartment:
This 50sqm apartment is located on the third floor of a secure, coded residential building without an elevator. It was recently renovated and has been recently remodelled to offer modern comforts in the city centre. It features beautiful wooden beamed ceilings and tiled floors throughout.
Upon entering the apartment, you are greeted by a spacious hallway that leads you into the living room. The kitchen spans along this hallway and includes a 3-plate induction stove, oven, Nespresso machine and fridge/freezer. It is furnished with all of the utensils, crockery and cutlery you could need during your stay. There is plenty of counter space to prepare delicious home cooked meals with fresh ingredients from the Rue Montorgueil markets nearby.
The room then opens up into the living and dining area overlooking the street. There is a dining table (not pictured) for four people to enjoy some meals at home when you don’t feel like trying out one of the many nearby restaurants. The living room has a flat screen television with French channels and a free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the flat. Not currently pictured is a sofa bed to accommodate two guests (extra linens are provided).
The bedroom contains a comfortable double bed and overlooks the interior courtyard to ensure a quiet night’s rest. Fresh sheets and linens are provided and you’ll find the bed neatly made upon arrival. There is also a nightstand with a bedside lamp. The bedroom has an en suite bathroom with a bathtub and hose, sink, hair dryer and heated towel rail. You will also find a clothes washing and drying machine so that you can pack light and save room in your luggage for those special Parisian souvenirs. On arrival, complimentary towels, toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start your stay. The toilet is located in a separate water closet near the flat entrance, making it easily accessible to all.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your visit should warm temperatures be in the Paris weather forecast.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris.
Tilgang for gjester
Free wifi and internet codes, guides and information on Paris, sheets, towels, soaps and much more!
Interaksjon med Gjester
You will have the apartment all to yourself during your stay.
Andre ting å merke seg
A baby bed can be provided for an additional fee upon request.
Lisens- eller registreringsnummer7.510.200.717.831
Lær om dette nummeret
Important Information and Policies
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted IF the booking fits our calendar. Please send in inquiry first to avoid disappointment.
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM (see below)
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are strictly non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties, Events, Photoshoots. The apartment is NOT suitable for parties, specials dinners, photoshoots or other events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed the maximum number of people allowed.
Regarding a late check-in (after and including 7:00PM)
Please remember that you are booking an apartment, not a hotel. We try to be as accommodating as possible. However, in the instance that you arrive between 7:00PM and 8:59PM there will be a 30 € late check-in fee, if you arrive even later, between 9:00PM and 10:59PM the check-in fee will be 50 €. Between 11:00PM and 12:59AM the check-in fee will be 80 €. After and including 1:00AM there will be a 100€ check-in fee.