Delightfully situated close to the waterfront of the beautiful Ohrid lake, Pavlovski Apartments is a place where you can genuinely rest your senses. It has an ideal location of just five-minute walk to the very center of the town and easy walking distance to practically all pubs, restaurants, cafés and shops. You can surrender to the view of the exquisitely vivacious and flowery garden with a fountain. For those who travel by car, parking is a breeze – you will be able to park by the house.
If you are looking for a unique, affordable and a charming place to stay, next to the middle of everything (close enough but far enough not to be noisy), this is definitely the right place for you.
Interaksjon med Gjester
There will be a person on the floor above for everything you need. I will try to be present during your stay, to accommodate you and provide any information you need, but in case I can’t make it, I will be available at all times over phone, viber or email.
- Please inform the landlords of a possible later check-out the previous day.
- Rooms are not cleaned during your stay. Please make sure you keep the hygiene on a satisfactory level.
- Please switch-off lights, fans, TV, and other electrical appliances and please make sure all faucets / showers are properly turned-off when not in use.
- When unattended, please close room windows and keep doors locked.
- Please be courteous to other guests by keeping noise to a minimum and refrain from loud music and noise after 11pm.
- Please throw your trash in garbage containers.
- Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by fault of the person that you are responsible of and that you are obliged to pay for it.
- Please handle the key with care. In case of damaging or losing your key during the time of your stay, you will be charged.
- Visitors are not allowed in rooms. Having found a third party in your rooms, we will have to ask them to leave.
- When you check out, please leave the room as clean and tidy as you found it on arrival.