Cosy family cottage, close to cafes, shops, golf course and transport. Short walk to beach and estuary for fishing and water activities. 3rd Bedroom is detached but close to back door and access under cover.
Pets by arrangement.
* Please respect our house, garden and contents as you would want others to respect your home. Thank you in advance for respecting and honoring our request.
* The house is provided on a Self Catering basis – is NOT serviced for the duration of your stay. The house is to be in a clean and tidy condition when you depart – including dishes, towels and tea towels to be washed . We will launder bedding when you leave.
We have provided you with a one off welcome pack of Milk, Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Salt & Pepper, Laundry powder, toilet paper, hand wash & shampoo.
* Check-in is available between 2:00pm and 9:30pm, unless alternate check-in time is agreed upon prior to booking. Please choose a 60-minute window in which you will arrive (for example, between 6:00pm-7:00PM).
* Checkout is 11:00 AM unless prior arrangements have been made.
* We will meet you on arrival (or by arrangement) to give you a brief orientation of the property and to give you the keys. .
* Overnight visitors allowed only with permission and at an additional cost. We are renting space in our house with you, our registered guests, whom we have checked out via your verifications and reviews. If you made a reservation for more than yourselves, you have told us who that is, and we have agreed. If you want to have additional overnight visitors, please discuss it with us first.
* Quiet after 10pm.. This includes TV, music, phone call volume, etc. You don’t have to turn it off, just keep the volume low.
* Use coasters/place mats under drinks/plates on all furniture.
* Shoes are fine in the house, but not on the furniture or bed linens.
* Please ensure the house is securely locked when you go out and at night. Take appropriate care when in the house.
* Contact us if you find broken items on arrival and if you break something. A list of items in the house will be provided. Breakages or losses will be charged to you – if covered by our insurance, you will be liable to pay any excess.
* We try to keep charges at an affordable level so we would appreciate you leaving unused consumables (washing powder, hand wash etc) for our next guests. All keys provided to be returned or replacement cost will be charged.
* You MUST leave on the last day of your booking by 11.00am – if an extension of time is needed, please contact us before the last day of your booking for us to consider.
* If any illegal activities are carried on at the property, you will vacate the property immediately and no refund will be given.
* No pets.
* We are willing to consider pets on a case-by-case basis (pets must be specifically approved prior to booking).
* Rubbish bin in kitchen and bathroom – please line with bags provided and ensure they are empty when you leave.
* General Bin and Recycle bin are situated just inside the main gate - to be put out on appropriate collection day – see separate schedule.
* Off street parking in driveway.
* On street parking outside the property.
WATER AND PLUMBING:
* Please conserve water..
* Do not flush tampons (sorry, but the alternative is much worse) or other items as per Unity Water brochure
* Please hang your wet towels. Do not leave damp towels on the furniture or the floor.