Come share our sweet Catskill spot in the last house on a private dead end road in South Cairo, NY. Our country house is just 10 minutes from Exit 20 on the NY State Thruway in the beautiful, historic, vibrant four season destination between the Northern Catskills' ski slopes and the Hudson River. Enjoy the entire house and property. The house has 2 floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and more. (For children 12 and under, we have additional sleeping options; just check with us ahead of time)
You will enjoy the entire house and property at the very end of a private dirt road. The house has 2 floors, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. For children 12 and under, we have additional sleeping options.
- The top floor has 2 bedrooms.
- One bedroom has a queen size bed (Bedroom 1).
- The other bedroom has a bunk bed with a full size bed on the bottom and a twin on the top (Bedroom 2).
- There are a variety of pillow and blanket options to make you comfortable no matter where you and your guests sleep.
- There is a full bath upstairs. Find your towels and other necessities in the bathroom closets.
- There is a great room with a modern kitchen with every amenity. (Should you want to barbeque there is a gas grill and a kettle grill available, but bring your own briquettes).
- The bottom floor, or family room, is a finished basement with a private entrance.
- This is the 3rd bedroom. It has a fold down couch and a youth cot. The bed linens and blankets are in the tall wooden cabinet.
- We are child friendly and have additional sleeping options for infants and children (2 pack and play cribs and 2 air mattresses) but you need to check with us on accommodations.
- For fun, the family room has a foosball table, a massage table (with sheets and oils), and a table and chairs for games or snacks.
- The bottom floor has a full bath. Find your towels in the closet next to the sink.
- The bottom floor also has a laundry area with a washer and dryer.
- You will have several outside venues to enjoy.
- Hang out on the deck or build a bonfire in the fire pit.
- Sit under the trees or on the stone patio and enjoy the wildlife.
- Relax in the hammock and read a book or take a nap.
Tilgang for gjester
You will have the entire property except the garage which is used for storage.
SEE IMPORTANT DRIVING DIRECTIONS ONCE YOU BOOK YOUR STAY.
Interaksjon med Gjester
If we are available, we would like to meet you at the house when you arrive. Other than that, Stephen and I will be available during your stay.
Andre ting å merke seg
During the growing season, on your deck there are organic tomatoes and herbs for your use. Please only harvest what you will use during your stay.
- During your stay, treat the house with respect and keep it tidy and organized.
- We are committed to hosting families of all types and children of any age are welcome. But we expect children to be supervised at all times.
- If needed, cleaning products and trash bags are under the kitchen sink.
- Please take your trash bags outside. There is a large black garbage can on the sidewalk on the same side of the house as the bird feeder on the deck. We recycle - bins are also provided there. Put recyclables in one and returnables in the other (unless you want to take returnables with you).
- No smoking in the house. If you smoke, please do it outside. Do not throw cigarettes on the ground. Use the ashtrays provided on the deck and empty them in the garbage.
- At the end of your stay:
1) wash all dishes and cookware;
2) take the trash out;
3) put all used towels in bins provided in the bedroom closets upstairs and in the laundry area downstairs.;
4) no need to strip the beds; just leave used beds unmade;
5) lock the doors and close the windows.
We live in New York. I am a lawyer. My husband, Stephen, is a registered nurse.