A private room in a clean, bright and cosy home located only 15 minutes from Rochester bridge.
The room is equipped with a double bed, study desk, TV and the full Sky Q package.
The house is mid-terraced found on a quiet road. A lot of work has been done to allow natural light to fill all the spaces of the house. The bedroom has a double bed with comfortable mattresses and spare pillows. Even as hosts we travel a lot ourselves so love meeting new people.
Tilgang for gjester
Guests are welcome to use the kitchen and all the appliances it offers. The utility room also has a washing machine you're welcome to use if you're planning to stay for a few days. Guests are welcome to use the living spaces as well as the garden. Please make yourself at home, and if unsure don't hesitate to ask!
Andre ting å merke seg
There is another listing for a single bedroom in the same house.
The bedroom is found on the first floor.
- Please only smoke in the garden.
- Please be respectful as this is our home. If you're not sure about something, don't hesitate to ask.
- Please lock the front door if you're the last person to leave, and ensure your bedroom window is closed.
- Please discuss any visitors with us before bringing them to the house. If approved, visitors are to leave by 8pm.
- Please make us aware of your estimated arrival time, so we can make best efforts to greet you on arrival.
- Keep kitchen and living areas clean please.
- Treat the house and anyone inside with respect.
- Please only use the spaces allocated and do not go into other rooms.
Both myself and Riannah work in London, so dependent on the length of the stay, you may see both of us. When we are around, we're happy to speak to guests or you're welcome to keep yourself, to yourself.
Tristan and Riannah here, hopefully we'll get to meet.
Both in our 20s, Tristan is a Software Developer and Riannah is a Project Manager.
Avid travellers, we try our absolute best to see as much of the World as possible. We're a relaxed couple and love meeting new people! If you have any interesting stories of your travels, please share them with us.
As mentioned, we've travelled quite a bit, with some of our current top destination being the Dominican Republic.
During your stay, you're welcome to use the communal areas as well as the kitchen. We understand that not everyone want's to socialise, so you're more than welcome to retreat to the room and enjoy the full Sky TV package available.
Any questions, just give us a shout!
Tristan & Riannah