Country house between Kirkliston & Dalmeny. Really conveniently located 10 minutes from the airport. Beautiful views from fields behind house over the Forth.
- Airport: 10 minute/ £10 taxi ride.
- Dalmeny Train station: 20 minute walk (along the beautiful national cycle route) or £5 taxi: 12 minutes to Edinburgh. Trains also go North to Dundee and Aberdeen.
- Other famous places within 15 minutes: Dundas estate, South Queenferry, the Forth.
- Central Edinburgh: 30 minutes, £20-25 Taxi
- 1 minute walk: Beautiful hill behind house, watch sunset over Edinburgh and the Forth. Spectacular!
- Kitchen: feel free to use the cooking facilities. Modern and easy to use
- Lounge: with wood burning stove for a great night in
- Bathroom: shared with 1 other. Electric power shower, bath, and toilet. All new this year
- Parking: ample parking beside house.
- Access: outdoor key safe: flexible check in and out according to your schedule (and house availability)
- Light and airy with new Queensize bed
- Full blackout blinds
- Good storage
- Bathroom next door (shared with 1 other person)
Tilgang for gjester
Utility room (with washer and drier)
Downstairs and upstairs Bathrooms
Interaksjon med Gjester
I am out at work a lot of the time but always on the end of the phone to offer advice, and a key safe is available for flexible check in and check out
Andre ting å merke seg
I have lived here for almost a year, and have modernised it to a comfortable standard. I have a 8 year old springer spaniel, Benji who is very friendly (but food obsessed), and stays in the Kitchen when I am out. I would only recommend staying here if you like dogs: and you are welcome to bring your own too!
- We would expect guests to be respectful and would like guests to treat our house as their own. However we have a strict no smoking policy.
Ingen anmeldelser (ennå)
Dette hjemmet har ingen anmeldelser. Hvis du skal bo her vil anmeldelsen din vises her.