Century home located on an acre of lush property. Recently renovated; including the addition of a brand new bathroom in 2016. Perfect for a couple looking to escape in nature or the whole family in need of room to roam. 20 minute walk/5 minute drive from the village of Marysville as well as the free summer ferry to/from downtown Kingston. Fenced in lot that includes a creek and a small spring frequently visited by neighbourhood horses. Idyllic surroundings for a restful getaway amongst nature.
Tilgang for gjester
The entire house is yours, except closets and select cupboards in the kitchen that are labelled. Most bedrooms are equipped with a clothing rack or else empty dresser drawers can be used to store your clothes.
Interaksjon med Gjester
You can expect to see the host often as this rental is one half of the entire house. The host lives on the one half and is most likely going to be present for the duration of your stay. You have your own private bathroom, bedrooms, kitchen, and living space, but will share the driveway and outdoor space.
Andre ting å merke seg
The rental can accommodate up to nine people in three bedrooms: one with a queen-sized bed (2 people); one with a double bed (2 people); one with a bunk bed - single top bunk (1 person) and full lower bunk (2 people); and one double-sized pull-out couch in the living room (2 people). Keep in mind that there is one bathroom, complete with a shower, bath, sink, and toilet.
We are on a well that filters the water using a UV filter, so that it is potable; however, we supply filtered spring water in a water cooler.
- bed linens and pillow cases;
- pillows and blankets;
- bath towels (please bring your own beach towels, if applicable);
- hand towels, dish towels, etc.
- toilet paper;
- shampoo and conditioner;
- garbage bags and recycling bins;
- a CD player/radio;
- basic cleaning supplies;
- dish and hand soap; and
- salt and pepper.
- Events outside of quiet hours are permitted; however no overnight guests and no partying is allowed.
- Quiet hours are between 11pm and 7am every night.
- Indoor fireplace and outdoor fire pits cannot be used.
- Renters are expected to leave the house in the state they found it and take all belongings, including food, with them upon departure.
- Balconies are not to be used by renters.