A very private 2.5 acre estate in Ewingsdale, with access to a beautiful pool, tennis court & gardens during the day.
Private entrance to upstairs studio with private bathroom & balcony overlooking stunning gardens with views across the valley to byron bay lighthouse & ocean.
- Free wi-fi
- Queen bed (quality mattress) 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Private bathroom with view to garden
- Iron, ironing board
- TV with laptop connections
- Free on-site parking
- Walk in robe
- Hair dryer
- Beach towels to borrow
- Fresh fruit & cakes on arrival
- Complementary tea & Nespresso coffee machine
- Wooden cheese board & cheese knives
- Crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Check-in 2pm Check-out 10am
- No pets, no parties, no extra guests, no smoking
Tilgang for gjester
- Pool, garden & tennis court access between 10am-4pm
- For longer stays, access to laundry available on request
Interaksjon med Gjester
The owners of the property will be on-site to welcome guests & show them around the property. Guests are welcome to text the owners with any questions & the owners would be happy to chat with guests about the local area and provide recommendations for restaurants & activities.
Guests have a private entrance to their upstairs studio & balcony.
The property is a quiet & private location no suitable for parties or extra guests.
Andre ting å merke seg
Please note the owners have a very small maltese x toy poodle dog (Coco) who lives on the property. Coco is extremely friendly & is closely watched at all times. Guests are asked to advise in advance if they are concerned by dogs & the owners will ensure their comfort.
- No shoes upstairs
- Quiet hours 10pm-7am