The house has a spectacular setting with panoramic views of Malin Head, Pollan Bay and the Isle of Doagh. It is just over a mile from Ballyliffen Golf Club. Within a 5 minute drive you have Pollan Beach and the beautiful Isle of Doagh beaches. Inishowen has so much to offer with great walks, cycling, surfing and great bars and restaurants. There is nothing nicer than sitting having breakfast in the lovely kitchen/dining/family room looking at the views of Pollan Bay and Malin Head.
- We have recently had a number of problems with groups of young people trashing the house as a result we will only let to families or mixed age groups.
- if you attempt to circumvent the above rule by lying about the make-up of your party you will not be allowed to stay and your payment will be forfeit.
- Please don't have food or drink in the bedrooms, a cup of tea and some toast is fine but no alcohol or carryout food.
- Please leave the house as you found it.
- Glass waste should be recycled in the nearby village of Clonmany
- All other waste to be separated into recycling and the rest and left beside the back door in the black bags provided.