5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter apartment with a large private terrace
2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 dining area, 1 bathroom, 1 water closet, 1 kitchen, huge outdoor terrace, sleeps 5
- Stunning 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
- Huge terrace with dining table and sofas overlooking a calm street
- Perfect for a family or two couples looking for a unique stay in Paris
- Comfortably accommodates up to 5 guests
- 110 sqm with full kitchen, washing machine, cable TV and free Wi-Fi
- 1st floor apartment without an elevator
- Located near many popular Paris attractions – 5 minutes to the Seine and Ile St Louis, less than 10 minutes to Ile de la Cite and Notre Dame Cathedral, short walk to the Louvre and more!
- Nearest metro: Maubert Mutualité (Line 10)
About the apartment:
This incredible 2 bedrooms apartment is located on the 1st floor of a renovated 17th century church without an elevator. Beautifully furnished and finely designed, this apartment pays homage to the history and character of the church in which it is located whilst keeping your comfort in mind.
Upon entering, you are greeted by the spacious open living area with plenty of seating for all guests. The windows are the original lead lined church windows, adding to the atmosphere and ambience of the apartment. The living area has a large flat screen TV with a mix of English, French and foreign language channels so that you can keep up to date with the international news during your stay. There is a large leather sofa and coffee table. A fifth person can be accommodated on the sofa, with extra linens provided for this bed. A dining table and 4 chairs are also at the entrance.
From the living area, you can access the beautiful private terrace, a real rarity in Paris. There you’ll find large couches for relaxing with a glass of wine on a warm summer evening, or even for breakfast with a coffee and pain au chocolat. There is also a table and chairs so that you may dine outside and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.
The second bedroom is just off the living room, in a private screened off area for your privacy. There is a comfortable double bed to relax in after a long day of sightseeing. Moving through into the apartment you have the master bedroom just off the hallway, with a comfortable double bed, plenty of storage space found with a built in wardrobe. The master bedroom also has a flat screen television with cable.
The bathroom has a large shower/bathtub combination with a double sink and towel rail. The water closet is separate from the shower room and contains a toilet and double sink. Luxurious and fluffy bath towels are provided for each guest. There is also a hair dyer in the flat so no need to pack one! Complementary toilet rolls, shower gel, shampoo and hand soap are also included to start of your stay. The bathroom is accessible from both the hallway and the Master bedroom.
The apartment has a fast and free Wi-Fi Internet connection. It is heated during the winter months and while there is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the Paris weather forecast.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll have access to a personal guidebook with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris as well as things to do in Paris.
Tilgang for gjester
Free wifi and internet codes, guides and information on Paris, sheets, towels, soaps and much more!
Interaksjon med Gjester
You will have the apartment all to yourself during your stay.
Andre ting å merke seg
A baby bed and high chair can be provided for an additional fee. Please inquire for more information.
Lisens- eller registreringsnummer7.510.500.857.112
Lær om dette nummeret
Important Information and Policies
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted IF the booking fits our calendar. Please send in inquiry first to avoid disappointment.
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM (see below)
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are strictly non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties, Events, Photoshoots. The apartment is NOT suitable for parties, specials dinners, photoshoots or other events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed the maximum number of people allowed.
Regarding a late check-in (after and including 7:00PM)
Please remember that you are booking an apartment, not a hotel. We try to be as accommodating as possible. However, in the instance that you arrive between 7:00PM and 8:59PM there will be a 30 € late check-in fee, if you arrive even later, between 9:00PM and 10:59PM the check-in fee will be 50 €. Between 11:00PM and 12:59AM the check-in fee will be 80 €. After and including 1:00AM there will be a 100€ check-in fee.
Hello! My name is Alexandre (you can call me Alex). I am renting out some fully furnished, fully equipped flats in Paris, London, Malta and Morocco. Wherever your destination may be, you are sure to love my apartments. Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions before booking. I look forward to hosting you soon!