Om dette utleiestedet
Check in for treatment at the Henie Onstad Sanatorium this summer. The robot-beds will drive you around the facilities while you sleep, ensuring an unforgettable night. You will also be able to float weightlessly in the Giant Psycho Tank, soar on the flying machine, and let go in the giant slide.
During the night you will have the entire Henie Onstad Sanatorium for your own. Towels, bed linens, slippers and bathrobes will be provided to all guests, compliments of Lysebu Hotel.
Tilgang for gjester
You have a unique opportunity to book an overnight stay in beds and spend a night at Henie Onstad Sanatorium, alone or with a friend. The beds move around and explore the quiet and empty Sanatorium while you sleep.
Andre ting å merke seg
Overnight stay for up to two people in Carsten Höller's works Two Roaming Beds at Henie Onstad Sanatorium includes:
- Introduction to the exhibition
- Access to shower
- The reservation is valid for max 2 persons
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children below 12 years are not allowed
- Guests are obliged to be careful in relation to both the interiors and artwork. Conduct given by the staff during check in must be followed
- Cancellations must be made no later than 7 days before the booked date, later cancellation will not be reimbursed
Kansellér opptil 24 timer før turen og få full refusjon, herunder tjenestegebyr.
Dette stedet vil elske anmeldelsen din
Når du bestiller dette stedet, er det her hvor anmeldelsen din dukker opp!
Hello, my name is Carsten Höller. I'm a Belgian born, German artist and this summer, I warmly invite you to my exhibition at Hovikodden, Norway.
For the past 20 years I have created devices, vehicles and situations that challenge the perceptions of my visitors.
For this occasion only, I have transformed Henie Onstad Kunstsenter into Henie Onstad Sanatorium.
You are welcome.