Welcome! Our place is a 5-10 minute walk to the Barwon River, great for walks and fishing, and the beach, Barwon Heads township and Village Park are a short drive or 20-30 minute walk away. We're at the end of a court, backing on to farmland, and it's a quiet location. There's undercover, off-street parking and an outdoor shower, ideal for washing off sand. Our place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
- Strictly no smoking, parties or events.
- Please leave the bungalow as you find it, i.e wash/put away dishes, sweep floor if needed. Equipment needed is supplied.
- Please be environmentally friendly and turn lights and the heating/cooling off when rooms are not in use.
- Pets welcome but please check with us first as we have a dog.
- 24hour access required on driveway, which must be kept clear at all times.
- Linen (towels, bedding) is supplied and included in the price. 2 night minimum stay, discount given for longer bookings, please ask.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk, salt/pepper supplied for guests' use.
- First Aid Kit (band aids, alcohol wipes, bandages and St. John's Ambulance first aid book) also supplied.