Brockton, MA is a located south of Boston. The city is a working class urban neighborhood. There are many large retail stores in the area.
This is a budget location outside of Boston. Professionally managed, extremely clean and well furnished. Many of my guests have a work or family connection to the city. Not a primary vacation spot. However, many guests choose the location as it is cost effective and convenient access to major highways and trains.
Remove shoes while in the townhouse.
Maximum 2 off-street parking spaces (First 2 spaces directly at front door)
The proper number of guests must be entered during time of booking or a message sent to host prior to arrival. $25 additional cost per night will be added for any violation.
The below cleaning rules have been put in place due to the behavior of a few and very limited guests. However they are in place to give guests proper notice and also keep place clean for future guests.
Trust me, don't worry about a few crumbs, some dirt on the floor, counter tops needed to be wiped down, a couple of dishes left in the sink or a bottle of water forgotten in the refrigerator. We got you covered and cleaners are happy to take to care of such items. But guest are expected to maintain a certain level of cleanliness or fees will be charged so these items can be handled and insure the townhouse is properly ready for our next guest.
1. Cook ware, dishes, glasses, etc. need to be cleaned prior to departure. There is a dishwasher, soap, sponges, etc. $10 additional cleaning fee.
2. Trash needs to be taken outside and placed in the outside trash barrels next to the condo. $10 additional removal fee.
3. Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator : Guest must clean any major spills of cooking grease etc on the top or inside of stove, food exploding messes in the microwave, and major food spills in the refrigerator. There will be a $15 cleaning fee per appliance that needs a thorough cleaning due to these types of spills, messes, usage.
4. All items must be removed from refrigerator prior to departure. $10 fee for removal.
5. If you have extra food and items that are still in a sealed container. You do not have to throw them away. Just send me a text, let me know they are being left behind. My cleaner works with a local food pantry and shelter. She would be happy to make sure these items are properly donated to those in need.
Prior to departure:
Please pull back blankets on the beds or leave the beds messy so we know which beds were slept in and we can properly clean for next guest.
Once again NO SMOKING, this includes Cigarettes, Cigars, Pipes, Marijuana, etc, etc. You can smoke outside and proper receptacles are located in the front and rear of the townhouse. $150 additional cleaning charge if there is the slightest scent of these items inside the townhouse.
E-cigarettes and Vapors are welcome inside the townhouse.
Hvis du avbestiller opptil syv dager før turen, får du 50 % refusjon. Hvis du avbestiller innen syv dager, er reservasjonen ikke-refunderbar.
Denne verten har 4 anmeldelser fra andre eiendommerSe andre anmeldelser
Hi my name is Frank
I enjoy travel and real estate. So I can't think of a better match than Air BNB.
On the travel side, I enjoy visiting major cities, new locations and the occasional spontaneous road trip. I always seek an Air BNB over a hotel.
On the hosting side, I aim for comfort and cleanliness. I am easily accessible and responsive toward your feedback.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.