I am lucky enough to live across from water and also border on a forest.
20 mins drive into Halifax and 20 minutes to Peggys Cove.
Airport approx 40 minutes.
Enjoy the tranquillity and the chattering of birds, and odd squabble of squirrels.
A great place re-energize ones self.
The bedroom suite dates back to the 1830 from Chester.
The open plan kitchen is comfortably equipped and nice spacious bathroom.
Parking is under a bright night light and the apartment has its own entrance and deck.
If you enjoy the outdoors, seeing the variety of birds, beautiful skies and unexpected visitors that may stop in from the forest the property backs onto.
Tilgang for gjester
This apartment has its own entrance, and a walkway from the car park to the apartment. a nice deck with its own barbecue area.
There is a stairway connecting it to the main house but remains locked.
Feel free to walk around the property - and enjoy the deer that show their heads regularly.
Interaksjon med Gjester
I am on the property 99% of the time.
Should you need me - You will have my phone number or buzz me from the porch entrance.
Andre ting å merke seg
There is a guest book and a suggestion book -
I am always collecting bits of information or details of a new resturants
For guests to discover.
Vacation Property Rental Agreement
This Vacation Rental Agreement is being entered into by ________________________
(“Guest)”) and Belinda Swanson (“Homeowner”) this ____ day of ________ 20___.
1. Property. The property located at 4339 Prospect Road, Bayside, NS, B3Z 1L5.
2. The property will be limited to a maximum of two guests.
3. Term of Lease. This lease begins on _______________, 20___ (“Check-in Date”) and ends on ____________________, 20___ (“Check-out Date”).
4. Payments. Full payment collected by AirBNB or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
5. Duties of the Parties.
Repair of Property. Homeowner may enter the premises at all reasonable times in order to inspect the property or make repairs.
Guest understands that the septic service to the property is via a grinder pump feeding a ¾ inch line to the septic tank. Use of toilet paper must be kept to a minimum. Disposal of foreign objects (including feminine hygiene products) through the toilet or any drains is strictly prohibited. If a guest violates this policy, and as a result, the septic drain line becomes plugged, the Guest authorizes the Homeowner to charge their credit card the sum of $250 to remediate the problem.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guest understands and accepts that the deck/wharf adjoining the property and over the road is at a heightened level, and could present a danger to the guest if they wander too close to the railing or if they enter the exposed opening to access the ramp leading down to the floating dock. The Guest(s) hereby absolve the Homeowner from any liability for injuries incurred by the Guest as a result of their use of the deck/wharf and/or floating dock.
6. Obligations of the Parties.
Lost and Stolen Items. Homeowner is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Incidental Charges and Damages. Guest shall provide a valid credit card to which charges for damages to the property will be charged. Homeowner shall provide Guest with an itemized statement of any charges at least 10 days prior to charging Guest’s credit card.
MasterCard/ Visa # _______________________________________________________
7. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and provincial courts located in Nova Scotia, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
8. Indemnification. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter.
10. If using our kayaks it is at your own risk.
Guest Name: ___________________________Signature________________________(URL HIDDEN)
Homeowner: Belinda Swanson Signature_________________________________
I am a great lover of nature and our wonderful world we live in.
I enjoy painting gardening caring for my pets and getting out and about.
We live in a very friendly community and knowing we all watch out for each other is wonderful.
I enjoy meeting new people and I look forward to doing just that as my little Piece of Paradise is discovered!