My place is close to parks, restaurants and dining, and great views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
Andre ting å merke seg
Guests are required to provide their own food/drink. Private fridge/freezer will be provided if requested.
I have a big family home in Kingsley, with a big backyard. I host my house out to international students over 18 and Airbnb. I have 1 German young man who lives there now who is 30, 1 Kiwi guy who is 36.
I have 2 Poodles who are friendly, they are indoor and outdoor dogs.
I provide a bedroom with queen bed, bedside tables, study desk, wardrobe. Bedroom has a fan and reverse cycle aircon and heating.
Common areas have these facilities your welcome to use.
- Lounge room with a tv and Sofa to relax on with Aircon and fan.
- kitchen has a fridge, oven and microwave.
- Laundry has a freezer and washing machine
- living room has a dinning table for you to sit at and enjoy a meal
- outdoor area has a BBQ, outdoor setting. 2 washing lines, one under cover and one in the sunshine.
This home has multiple parking bays and is located on a quiet street. Walking distance to bus stops, train station, shops, pubs and schools.