A luxury and a convenient stay at St. Francis Shangri-la in Ortigas. Fully furnished and decorated with paintings of Filipino artists, it has exclusive access to EDSA Shangri-la Mall and EDSA Shangri-la Hotel and is 3 min walk to SM Megamall. A Catholic church is steps away.
Our condo is a very spacious 48 sq.m. studio unit on the 17th floor of St. Francis Shangri-la Place in Ortigas. Our son used to live here when he went to get a degree at a nearby University of Asia and the Pacific. He graduated in June, 2016.
It is furnished with 2 queen size beds with first class hotel quality duvet and bedlinens and soft pillows.
Other amenities are the following:
- Up to 50 Mbps wireless internet
- 54 " Samsung Smart LED TV with HD channels and Netflix subscriptions
- Condo intercom and PLDT telephone
- Dining table for 4 people
- Antique 4-seater wooden sofa, coffee table and 2 more stools
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with induction cooktop, 8.6 cu.ft. ref, microwave, toaster, blender, juicer, tableware, cutlery, stainless steel and non-stick pans, casserole, etc
- Hot and cold shower with body wash and shampoo and towels
- Emergency first aid kit inside the toilet
- Knob-operated bidet and wall mounted bidet
- Split type Aircon
- Laptop station or study corner
- Shoe rack
- Cabinet with a number of hangers
- 19 paintings of sizes ranging from 1 to 5 feet wide
St. Francis Shangri-la Place is a purely residential condominium standing right next to and with access to EDSA Shangri-la Mall. It has 24-hour concierge, security, and doorman services. Individually programmed access cards are used for restricted floor access.
First class condo amenities on the 8th floor such as the gym, swimming pool, changing room with sauna and steam room and whirlpool can be accessed with a fee. Please pay at the admin office at the ground floor before going to the amenities area.
Parking is available at the Shangri-la Mall parking area for a fee. Overnight parking is about P300.00.
We listed this property on Airbnb at 5pm of 9 July 2016. We received our first booking from Armi on 10 July and hosted our first guest, Andrew, who booked on the same day on 12 July 2016.
Tilgang for gjester
You will have an exclusive direct access to Shangri-la Mall and EDSA Shangri-la hotel.
MRT Shaw Blvd. Station is accessible via the 5th floor of Shangri-la Mall.
SM Megamall is 3 minutes walk away.
A wide variety of restaurants are available at Shangri-la Mall and SM Megamall.
St. Francis Church (Lourdes Parish) is just right across.
A laundry shop is at the 5th floor area before the access to Shangri-la Mall. Beside it is an alkaline drinking water supplier who can deliver water to the unit.
A 24 hour 711 convenience shop is at the ground floor of the condominium.
Interaksjon med Gjester
I can be reached at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) anytime. Check in would be a breeze anytime at the reception area of Tower 2 as long as you have emailed your and your companions' passport or driver's license way in advance.
Andre ting å merke seg
Access to the unit is through an access card. Please take good care of the card as a replacement fee of P1,000.00 will be charged to you for lost and broken card. Only registered guests are allowed entry when getting into the condo alone. Friends and family of the registered guests can enter the unit when accompanied by them.
1. Please email government issued ID's of registered number of guests at least a day before check in. These ID's will be used for verification during check in and key exchange.
2. Only booked number of people are allowed to stay. Do not exceed listed maximum capacity.
3. You are responsible for your guests actions at all times.
4. Our house is your house. Please take good care of it like it is your own.
5. No wearing of shoes in the bed rooms.
6. I discourage that you fry dried fish because the smell will contaminate the whole house. But if you cannot live without it, please open the kitchen door and turn on the range hood fan to its maximum speed. Let it run for another 5 minutes after cooking.
7. Please leave in the house everything that belongs to it. You may use and consume what you need but please do not bring them out.
8. Leave all keys behind.
9. Take all your belongings home with you.
10. Please take good care of the paintings and please avoid touching them. The paintings are my personal collections. Enjoy. Savor the gifts of the Filipinos!
11. Housekeeping and change of bed linens are possible for an additional fee. Housekeeping is P500 per call and a change of linens is P1,000.00 per change. Please pay the housekeeper directly after each engagement.
12. Will provide change of towels after each 6 days of stay. Earlier requests for change have minimal fee of P50 per towel to cover for laundry.
13. Our computation for the total amount that you consumed from the starter food and drinks is final if a) you did not conduct inventory and inform us if there are discrepancies in the stocks right away upon check in, b) you did not list down what you consumed and b) you did not leave payment upon check out. Please be honest in your declaration on what you have consumed. Please.
I operate a Shell Station with a toilet video, "This is a real gas station toilet. Seriously" posted on YouTube by International TV host, Jason Godfrey (bigsmilenoteeth), that went viral online.
The same Shell toilet appeared front page on the Philippine Daily Inquirer 12 January 2015 issue, bannered as "Bohol tour stop; Luxury public toilets" by Carmel Loise Matus. It was also featured on Starweek Magazine of Philippine Star 11 Jan 15 issue, bannered as "Five-star stopover" by Iris C. Gonzales and on Philippine TV networks GMA News and TV5; international media such as abcnews, Today Show and People in the USA and Asahi TV in Japan.