Nestled in the heart of Quinta das Laranjeiras Orchard. A beautiful, bright master bedroom w/ private bath & Walk-out balcony.
We hope you find your way to our special little gem in Sao Miguel, we love sharing our space with others and creating wonderful memories. We look forward to hosting your stay here.
Welcome to our small Quinta. We are delighted to share our home with those who want to explore the wonderful island of Sao Miguel.
Situated on a large lot with lots of privacy in the yard. We have a pool and beautiful tropical garden. Less than 5 minute drive to the beach of Santa Barbara and Solmar grocery store.
Tilgang for gjester
Our guests will have access to all communal areas of the house, living room, fireplace, kitchen and its utensils, but should leave it in the same clean conditions as they found it. Outside you can make use of the garden, pool, and dinning/lounge area where you can light a fire.
Interaksjon med Gjester
We respect your privacy during your visit. We are also available to answer questions, plan itineraries, and assist with the needs.
Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
Andre ting å merke seg
Please treat all amenities carefully. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep a better service to all our guests.- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights when not in use and when leaving the house. - Daily cleaning service, extra cost of €5. (Please let us know in advance if you would like the cleaning service throughout the duration of your stay) - Changing of bathroom towels are made every 2 days. - Washer and dryer, extra cost of €5.
We want you to have a great time but please respect our property.
- Smoking outdoors only and please do not litter our grounds with cigarette butts. We'll provide ashtrays upon request.
- No glass allowed by the pool, we provide pool-safe dish ware.
- Swim at your own risk. The deepest part is about 7 feet, so no diving.
- Do not bring white towels to the hot springs, we provide you pool / hot spring towels. If a white towel is stained with hot springs minerals we will require a replacement.
- Checkin time is at 3pm, if guest is arriving earlier we can place their luggage in the closet until the room is ready. If guest is arriving later we will need the approximate time in order to have the main gate open for their arrival.
- We are NOT a hotel or B&B, we kindly ask for the time of arrival, by the latest the day before.
- Guests will have access to the kitchen and its utensils, but should leave it in the same clean conditions as they found it.
- Guest will be given shelf space in the pantry as well as refrigerator, please respect other guests food. DO NOT eat what is not yours.
- Prior to leaving, please throw away any garbage and leave sheets and duvet ON bed. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep a better service to all our guests.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights when not in use and when leaving the house.
- Please take shoes off when in the house.
- Washer and dryer, extra cost of €5.
For me, traveling is so much more then just visiting countries, it´s about experiencing the vast cultures that many people don't normally find within their own countries. It's a way to discover the wondrous places that the world has to offer and the amazing people that share their home.
It is without a doubt the main reason we would like to contribute a small part of us and reflect the culture that surrounds our everyday life. We have settled in the small country side of Rabo de Piexe, Sao Miguel; where the air, sun and ocean infuse with the lush vegetation of the Azorean soil to create a spectacular lifestyle.
I invite you to enjoy the ocean breeze, the rustling sounds of forests and birds that synthesize to create harmony, like no other and invite you to our home.
Please, message me if you have any questions and enjoy life :)