Beatifull Prime View to Cueva de Indio
Beautiful Beachfront Villa. Interior staircase leading to a small but charming terrace with spectacular view.
Two bedroom with full bed and one bathroom. Air Conditioning in Master Bedroom. Kitchen include small Fridge, sink, microwave, coffee express, cutlery, cups, plates. Table with 4 stools. Sofa, two armchairs and Flat TV with basic channels in the living area. Next to the Cueva del Indio Natural Reserve, Hollows Surf Spot and Gasolina Beach Club. Near best restaurants & Attractions; Salitre Restaurant, Arecibo Light House, Fun Valley Park, Plaza del Atlantico Mall. Poza del Obispo Beach and Surf Beach.The Villa is located in 681 Street, Km 7.7 in Bo. Islote, Arecibo, Puerto Rico. (The map do not mark the exact location, is right on the beach).
Landmarks and places of interest
Caño Tiburones Marshland
La Monserrate Refinery Ruins
Las Criollas Beach
Palmas Altas Beach
Sixto Escobar Museum.
I am looking forward to hosting you and hope you enjoy the house and the city!
1. Check Inn is after 3:00PM & Check Out is before 1:00PM
2. Prohibit Smoking.
3. Pets are not permitted in the Villa under any conditions.
4. Security Deposit- This deposit is held by Airbnb and refunded to the guest within 48 hours of departure, only if the following provisions are met.;
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster.
c. All keys and all remote Controls are returned to the owner and unit is left locked.
d. No linens are lost or damaged.
e. No Early check-in or late check-out, unless approved by the owner.
5. CANCELLATIONS - 72 hours notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay are, forfeit Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to (4) persons.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - Linens and bath towels are included in the
unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical
Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation
order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
2. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.