Pearl’s Place is a dog friendly, 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation home in the quiet wooded section of Oak Island, very near the intracoastal waterway. The beach home features an open floor plan, screened front porch, fenced back yard and an outdoor shower. The walk to the ocean is 0.9 miles using the marsh trail behind the rec center.
Spend the day at the ocean, visit nearby Southport or just relax at the house watching DirectTV, scanning the internet or reading on the porch.
Pearl's Place has an easy comfortable layout. The bamboo hardwood flooring, fenced in yard, screened in porch and extra room make it perfect for a laid back stay for guests with or without dogs.
Tilgang for gjester
This is a single residence home. Guests have access to house, shed and yard.
Andre ting å merke seg
Oak Island has a lot of public beach accesses with parking at the end of many SE streets where they meet Beach Rd.
Please see the Oak Island website for town, area links and emergwncy information.
Please see Guidebook section for our recommendations for guests.
We also recommend considering Oak Island in off season for a really peaceful time of year.
- Age limit of 30 years old and above for person making reservation.
- Check in time is 4:00pm until 11:00pm
- Check out time is at 10:00am.
- Limit of 2 dogs (no cats or other pets accepted). Non-refundable pet fee for the 1st dog is $100 and $50 for the 2nd dog.
-Grilling should be done away from covered spaces.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors;
All local ordinances are to be complied with.
- The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
-BIKES are NOT to be used by guests.
- PARKING – Parking is limited to ____5___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
- Smoking is allowed outside only. Please dispose of all waste in a proper receptacle. Never leave a lit cigarette unattended at any time.