Sit back and relax in this beautifully remodeled 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home on a quiet dirt road in Bayville. Walk to the peaceful river/bay beaches and boardwalk in the quaint shore town of Ocean Gate. Also walk to hiking trails, 2 restaurants and a market! Easy drive to a number of other Jersey Shore Beaches as well.
**PLEASE excuse the backyard, it is under construction! I'm in the process of redesigning the backyard to include a fence, outdoor living area, kitchen, bar, hot tub, expanded deck and patio, pond, etc. Please excuse the view while a new outdoor oasis is being created for myself and my Airbnb guests!**
Tilgang for gjester
The open floor plan in the common area is great for relaxing with friends. The fully equipped kitchen with custom concrete countertops, stainless steel appliances, a gas oven and range, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher flows into the bar area with bar sink and again into the living section complete with a sectional couch, TV and entertainment system and wood burning fireplace. The half bathroom off of the kitchen includes a washer and dryer for your convenience.
The master bedroom offers a Queen bed with loft and storage staircase. The Guest bedroom has a full bed, dressers, and a closet. A full bathroom with tub/shower is situated in between the two bedrooms.
Cable TV includes all premium channels and ON-Demand TV and movie programming.
Andre ting å merke seg
This is not a party house. So please do not plan on having a wild party here or you will lose your security deposit.
Please note that the blue garage in the back of the property is also an Airbnb rental, so guests may be utilizing that space during your stay.
HOUSE RULES -
- Please do not smoke inside the house. Please clean up ALL cigarette butts outside.
- Concrete Countertops are VERY sensitive to acids (vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, etc) and will permanently etch the countertop. If using anything acidic, please squeeze, mix, pour OVER OR IN THE SINK. If anything acidic splashes on the countertop, please wipe it up immediately.
- PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH FEMININE PRODUCTS. IT WILL DAMAGE THE SEPTIC SYSTEM. Kindly use the small trash cans.
- Make sure you check out Ocean Gate Beach and Splash Park (free with provided badges). Please remember to RETURN BEACH BADGES and Parking Permit ($50 each if lost or not returned).
- Please conserve energy by keeping all windows and doors closed when the air conditioning or heat is running. If you choose to open the windows and doors to allow the cool bay breezes to flow through, please turn OFF the Air conditioning or heat in both zones!
- Please refrain from messy drinking games inside the house (Beer Pong, Flip Cup, Boat Races, etc).
- Please be mindful of neighbors. Sounds travels in this quiet neighborhood, and my neighbors need their sleep at night, and peace during the day. Please be courteous. If noise at the house results in complaints to me or to police, your visit, unfortunately, will have to end early.
- Pets are welcome with a Pet Fee as long as they are 100% house trained, kept off the furniture, and cleaned up after. Extra cleaning of animal hair (or accidents) will be an additional expense.
- Trash (brown cans) pickup is Tuesday morning, please bring brown trash cans out to the street MONDAY evening.
- Recycling (tan cans) pickup is every other Friday morning. Please bring tan recycling cans to the street on THURSDAY evenings when the neighbors have done the same.
- UPON CHECKOUT
o Checkout time is 11 AM.
o Please remember to RETURN BEACH BADGES AND PARKING PASS ($50 each)
o Please place all trash in the brown trash receptacles outside, and all recycling in the tan recycling receptacles.
o Cleaning supplies are located under the sink and in the laundry/bathroom. Please do your best to clean up after yourselves including all dishes, silverware, utensils, gas grill, etc. Handwash pots/pans and kitchen knives, and only use dishwasher for dishwasher safe items like plates and silverware. Any extra cleaning charges incurred will be passed along to the Guest. Please try to leave the place as tidy as you found it and treat the place as if it were your own.
o We need to know what sheets/pillows were used while you slept here so we can clean them for the next guests. Please do not make the bed upon checkout! If you borrowed a pillow from another bed, don’t put it back on a bed that wasn’t slept on. We need to know what was used so we can clean everything properly!
o Please check out on time to avoid $100 late checkout penalty – we have a short window of time to prepare the place for the next guests.
I live in town so am occasionally around, but I also work alot and go away on weekends. So you may see me, and I would love to meet you! At the same time I am very respectful of your privacy and will not bother you. Though I'm always available to help if you need something!
From the East Coast of the United States. I enjoy many outdoor activities, traveling, and meeting people from all over the world.