Lou Roure , an 18th century restored stone house, surrounded by vineyards. The house is situated in the hills just outside Vaison la Romaine in Provence with a marvelous view of Mont Ventoux and the mountains.
Tastefully decorated family house.
Ting å huske på
1.Check in time (unless otherwise agreed) is at 1600 (4 PM) on the Saturday which marks the start of the rental period
2. Check out time is at 1000 (10AM) on the Saturday which marks the end of the rental period
3. The price paid comprises the use of the house and garden, bed linen, towels etc, cleaning at the
end of the stay, the use of electricity and water.
4. The house has four bedrooms and sleeps a maximum of 8 people.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, no pets are allowed
6. The use of the house and grounds are at the tenants’ own risk.
7. During the stay, and upon leaving, all rubbish must be cleared out and deposited in the bins down the road (the tenants will be shown how to locate them)
8. All cushions, pillows, blankets and other soft furnishings must be put under roof during the
9. When leaving the property for shopping, day trips etc, the doors and windows must be closed
and locked .
10. Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
Lou Roure is a family holiday house and we wish all our guests to feel equally at home and comfortable in Lou Roure as we do ourselves. Therefore we ask you to treat the house, garden, furnishings, kitchen ware etc with the same care and respect that you would if it were your own house or you were visiting the house of good friends.
If you see that something is broken or missing, please let us know immediately. Likewise, if you see flowers and plants that need watering, please give them a top-‐up in the evening or early morning.