The great and sunny rooms of a bolognese Villa 1800 aged, with frescos, original wodden floors and extraordinary bathroom.
A kitchen completely restored and a big garden for your relax on the hills near Bologna.
The apartment of our guests, with fully independent entrance on the west side of the villa, has an area of about 150 square meters and it consists of the following environments recently restored and furnished with paintings and furniture :
- an entrance marked by a massive wooden spiral staircase;
- a large bedroom with a double bed and a single bed, which can accommodate up to three people. The furniture is completed by a remarkable cabinet painted in the style of eighteenth-century Venice, a writing table, chairs, and libraries with a wide range of readings for all tastes;
- ahuge bathroom "Pompeian" style with frescoed ceilings, marble bath era and modern shower;
- a large and spacious kitchen, modernly equipped and has a large dining table, chairs, dressers, television, and of course everything necessary for breakfast.
Tilgang for gjester
Our guests will benefit also of:
- a vast romantic garden, which delivers beauty across all seasons. The most fortunate ones will enjoy the stunning blooming of the over 12.000 plants of peonies growing in the garden and in the fields around the villa.
- Two big porches accessing the vast garden, misty in winter and blooming in spring;
- a rich breakfast, that our guests can prepare by themselves, or request served from 8.30 to 9.30 am (in this second case there will be a supplement price of 15 euro/person).
- English speaking and friendly staff;
- Parking area, only a few meters from the main entrance of the suite.
- daily maid service: for this service is however necessary that rooms are free from guests not after 10 am.
Interaksjon med Gjester
Our family has been living in this house for the past 80 years and Lucia, Niccolò together with their children Matilde, Moroello and Margherita will always be happy to tell some stories about "La Riniera" and to help the guests with anything they might need.
They know a lot about the area, and will suggest you the best places to eat and drink, the most interesting museums and historical sites, the nicest shops, the most enjoyable trecking paths according to everyone's capability, and many other amazing facilities and activities around.
If you wish, Lucia will be glad to introduce you to the marvellous world of peony-growing, while Niccolò might want to share some of the best cycling paths he has been discovering in the last 25 years of explorations.
Please find listed below some simple house rules. We will be extremely grateful if you could keep them in mind for the whole length of your stay, and be so kind to share them with everyone who should join you at Villa Riniera while you are here.
1)Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the house. Fireplaces must not be used at anytime.
2)We will be grateful if you could avoid loud noises (music, tv, shouting etc.) at anytime during the day and in particular from 11pm to 8am.
3)Please do not throw plastic bags, tampons or huge quantities of toilet paper in the WC.
4)Children up to 12 years old should use the bathtub only under the stricht surveillance of an adult. We will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from disregarding the above.
5)There are no strongboxes or security sistems in the house, so is entirely your responsibility to ensure that all your belongings (including money, laptops, smatphones etc.) are safe all the time. We assume no responsibility for any loss, theft, damage or disappearence that should happen at anytime during the duration of your stay, neither inside or outside the Villa.
6)Many areas of the big garden surrounding the Villa are at your disposal. Should you wish to access them, please ask a member of the staff and we will be happy to show you around and to provide you with some extra chairs, tables and with everything you might need to deeply enjoy your time outdoors. For your own safety, please do not climb, sit or lean on the gates, parapets and fences which you will find inside and around the garden. Please take extra care of your children, especially when playing next to the stairs or crossing the car parking area. We will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from disregarding the above.
All the staff members remain at you entire disposal for any further information or any query or suggestion you should wish to make for the whole length of your stay, and beyond. We already look forward to seeing you again.
Enjoy your time at Villa Riniera!