This all-wood, cabin style home includes an open living and kitchen area. The outdoor porch space is spacious and comfortable for day naps, evening dinners, and wave watching. It is a great place to relax and enjoy each other's company.
Please let me know if you are bringing your pet, it's a small house, only 2 pets allowed.
Please keep off the new sand dunes. #keepourhouseafloat
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
- Check in: anytime
- Check out: 11AM
WHAT TO BRING
You are responsible for providing your own:
- Bed sheets (one queen, one full; local rental is available)
- Toiletries and disposable items (soap, toilet paper, paper towels)
- Please be mindful of leaving food out for too long; ants are prevalent.
- This is a pet friendly rental; please let me know if you will be bringing your friends;
- Please max 2 pets;
- Please refrain from having them on the furniture.
- Please keep off the new sand dunes. #keepourhouseafloat
- Thank you for replenishing the cleaning materials! #payitforward
- Thank you for replenishing the laundry soap! #kindneighbors
- Please adjust the thermostat if the doors and windows are open. #beachbreezelivin'
- Oak Island is a South facing beach with gentle waves and cool breezes.
- There is 12 miles of public beach, kayak access ramps, water sport rental shop (10 minutes by car), and 4 fishing piers.
- Yacht Drive runs along the ICW for about 8 miles, and is bicycle friendly.
THE OUTDOOR SPACE
- The outdoor porch includes a day bed, rocking chairs, and a bar table for two.
- An outdoor shower is located on the porch to wash off sand. A private outdoor shower is located downstairs by the driveway.
THE INDOOR SPACE
- The living room includes a TV, WiFi, Roku, and DVDs.
- The kitchen includes all amenities needed for a home cooked meal.
- Miniature Golf - Oak Island Jungle Golf 6321 E Oak Island Dr,Oak Island,NC 28465
- Jet Ski Rental - Cape Fear Water sports 4500 Fish Factory Rd SE,Southport,NC
- Bike Rentals - Ocean Rentals 4014 E Beach Dr,Oak Island,NC 28465
- Canoe and Kayak Rentals - 3003 E. Oak Island Drive, Oak Island, NC
- Movies - 5901 E Oak Island Dr Oak Island, NC
- Groceries – Food Lion 5901 E Oak Island Dr Oak Island, NC
- Oak Island Light House
- Helicopter Rides
- NC Aquarium - Ferry Ride
- Ferry to Bald Head Island
The house is privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on premises. The homeowner is not responsible for any loss or damage of guest personal belongings. By accepting this reservation, it has been agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others they invite on the premises.
Doorbell Camera installed for home safety and security.