Designer hillside villa beside ruins in The Mesa
6 gjester · 3 soverom · 4 bad
The Lookout is a stunning, mountain-view villa in South Palm Springs, situated in the neighborhood of The Mesa along the city's western edge. Designed by renowned local architect Thomas Jakway and completed in 2007, the 3,500-square-foot villa is a luminous celebration of the natural and cultural riches of this desert oasis. The beautiful landscaping harmonizes with the landscape, and even incorporates an antique structure into the alfresco entertainment area. Superb amenities include a saltwater swimming pool and hot tub, outdoor bar, alfresco dining area, and gourmet kitchen. Three king bedroom suites with ensuite bathrooms accommodate families and groups of friends up to six in size.
Nestled amid palm trees at the foot of the mountains, the lower terrace forms an enchanting sanctuary for outdoor enjoyments. Sun loungers and a fire pit border the pool, while the shaded patio includes a superb cocktail bar. The ruins of an old house have been beautifully remodeled into an open-air retreat, with multiple sitting areas and a lovely fireplace.
The main living and dining areas are on the upper level of the home, accessible from the pool terrace by staircase or elevator. An expansive terrace features alfresco dining for eight, a barbecue grill, and spectacular, panoramic views. A wide threshold fuses the terrace with the open-concept interior, featuring a comfortable TV lounge, a dining table for seven, and a chef-grade kitchen with breakfast bar. Ample windows frame the vistas like paintings, illuminating the home's modernist décor and beautiful wood accents.
The master bedroom features a king bed, walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom with dual vanity and a stunning, freestanding tub carved of black stone. A wonderful two-sided fireplace is perched between the bedroom and bathroom. The two guestrooms are on the lower level of the home, each with a king bed and ensuite bathroom.
The villa's prime location balances privacy with proximity to some of the city's finest attractions. Moortens Botanical Garden is a short walk away, and several golf courses are within minutes by car, including Indian Canyons Golf Resort, Mesquite, and Escena. Palm Springs Art Museum is just seven minutes away. Proximity to the airport ensures convenient access for wedding guests.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
K0005 - The Lookout - Permit #4119 - TOT 3085
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Lounge area, Cable television, Air conditioning, View of the mountains
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Cable television, Air conditioning, Direct access to the garage
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Cable television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace with pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 7
- Cable television
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Private elevator
- Saltwater swimming pool - heating at an additional cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor fireplace
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Mountain view
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 9 minute walk to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 6 minute drive to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 6 minute drive to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 7 minute drive to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 10 minute drive to Indian Canyons
- 6.7 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 8.5 miles to Mount San Jacinto Aerial Tramway
- 13 miles to Palm Desert
- 23 miles to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 50 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 9 minute drive to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
- 18 miles to Bermuda Dunes Airport (UDD)
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
Spiseplass for 8 personer
+ 4 mer
Palm Springs, California
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 95 dager før reisen din og få full refusjon. Kanseller innen 95 dager før reisen, og reservasjonen kan ikke refunderes.