9 gjester · 5 soverom · 4 bad
If Chianti doesn’t already mean “wine” to you, it will after you visit Campassole. Though this stone farmhouse has been impeccably restored, you’ll want to spend the day under the pergola or in the pool, gazing at the surrounding vineyards. The gorgeous rustic interiors make for a comfortable stay, but the views of the rolling hills will stay with you.
A long gravel drive approaches the front of the villa, then continues on to a tucked-away outdoor seating area. Sip a glass of wine and enjoy the view from under the pergola, then have an al fresco dinner and enjoy a different view at a third outdoor table. A flight of stairs leads down to a spacious brick patio, complete with chaise longues, and swimming pool, and there’s an outdoor grill.
Indoors, the surroundings continue to wow as traditional style is given a modern twist. The living room has a white beamed ceiling and tile floors, and its plush sofas and large coffee table cozy up to a broad fireplace. Both the living and dining rooms have French doors that open to an outdoor dining area. The stunning eat-in kitchen has an indoor fireplace, stone countertops and beautiful tiled backsplash.
Campassole has five bedrooms and four bathrooms and can sleep up to nine guests. On the ground floor, a bedroom with a single bed and en-suite bathroom offers a private space. Upstairs, the master suite has a double bed and en-suite bathroom. In the other three bedrooms, there are a Queen size bed, a double bed and two twin beds.
If you can tear yourself away from the views of the countryside, the village of Radda is a short walk or drive away. The town of Greve in Chianti, just 20 km away, has beautiful medieval buildings, a bustling market square and access to the main highway from Florence to Rome. For a bit of urban culture, visit the museums and churches of Siena, which is about 35 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1- Master: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub
Bedroom 2: Double bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: Queen size bed
Bedroom 5: Single bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Located on the ground floor
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Baby equipment
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service included 3 hours a day 5 days a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Nanny service
- Additional maid service
- Mandatory Visitor’s Tax of 1.50€ per person per day payable on-sit
- Applicable on the first 7 days
- Fees and conditions are subject to change
- 1 km to Village of Radda
- 20 km to Greve
- 25 km to Montevarchi motorway exit
- 35 km to Siena
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
Radda in Chianti , Italia
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 60 dager før turen din og betal bare 50 % av de totale overnattingsgebyrene for reservasjonen. Kanseller senere enn 60 dager før turen, så kan ikke reservasjonen refunderes.