La Corte di Campalli
12 gjester · 6 soverom · 5 bad
Whether you’re a connoisseur of wine or simply enjoy a glass with dinner, a stay at La Corte di Campalli in Chianti is an unforgettable experience. Located on a large wine estate, the six-bedroom farmhouse was built in the 16th century and restored in 2002. The property offers an up-close look at the making of Chianti Classico wine in a pastoral setting, but its location makes it easy to explore the region.
The striking two-story stone building is laid out around a central courtyard and has excellent views of farmland and the hills beyond. A large patio with space for lounge chairs and a covered cabana surrounds the inground swimming pool; there’s an outdoor dining area, too. Take a guided tour of the Campalli wine estate or Castle Campalli, or arrange to try local specialties through a cooking service. There’s also a piano and table tennis to play, and Wi-Fi access.
Inside, beamed ceilings and antique wood furniture add charm, while arches between rooms create an airy feel. Three sitting areas, one with a fireplace, and the dining room stretch across one side of the house, allowing guests to spread out with books or games; open the doors to the courtyard and garden to let breezes through. The cheery, spacious modern kitchen is also open to the dining room.
The farmhouse’s six bedrooms and five bathrooms can welcome up to twelve guests. On the ground floor, there’s a bedroom with two twin beds. Upstairs, a master bedroom with a queen bed can be merged with a bedroom that has two twin beds creating a suite —an ideal setup for a family with children. Two more master bedrooms each have a queen bed and en-suite bathroom, and the sixth bedroom has two twin beds.
Once you’ve tasted the Campalli estate’s wine, there are plenty of other vineyards in the area to visit. The villa is located in the quaint village of Lornano; head to nearby Badesse or Castellina for shops and services. It’s a quick 7 km drive to the highway, and from there, you can venture to Siena, 18 km away, to marvel at the Renaissance architecture or see the wonders of Florence, just under 62 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Ground Floor: 2 Twin beds, Access to bathroom next door
- Bedroom 2 - Master: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with shower, Can be merged with Bedroom 2 to become a suite
- Bedroom 4 - Master: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 - Master: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6 - Master: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- Wi-Fi access
- Children’s toys
- Baby cots with linens
- High chairs
- Swimming pool – not heated - Fenced
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service - 9 hours a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Child care service
- Additional maid service
- Massage therapy
- Yoga classes
- Menu for la Corte di Campalli available on request
- Mandatory Visitor’s Tax of 1.50€ per person per day payable on-site
- Applicable on the first 7 days
- Fees and conditions are subject to change
Points of Interest:
- 6 km to Badesse grocery store
- 7 km to highway exit
- 9 km to Castellina village in Chianti with bank and post office
- 18 km to Siena center
- 62 km to Florence
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
+ 5 mer
Castellina in Chianti, Italia
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 60 dager før turen din og betal bare 50 % av de totale overnattingsgebyrene for reservasjonen. Kanseller senere enn 60 dager før turen, så kan ikke reservasjonen refunderes.