Villa Stella Marina
18 gjester · 9 soverom · 7.5 bad
For truly unique Mediterranean beach holidays, bring your family or your sweetheart to Villa Stella Marina. Set on a beautiful private beach on the north side of Sardinia, this secluded villa rental boasts incredible natural surroundings, elegantly appointed interiors and even a cook to prepare local specialties. With eight bedrooms and plenty of outdoor living space, there’s room for up to sixteen guests.
Nestled amidst a green lawn, lush trees and stone walls covered in flowering vines, the villa can be a romantic setting or simply a serene one. The sprawling house opens to a covered outdoor sitting area and al-fresco dining area with a barbecue. Cross the lawn to another sitting area on a deck overlooking the sea, and take the steps down to the sandy beach. After a swim in the bay, rinse off in the outdoor shower, nap on the daybed in the courtyard to the soothign sounds of a fountain, or indulge in a session in the indoor sauna. In the evenings, relax in front of the television or catch up on emails via Wi-Fi. Your stay includes both two housekeepers and a cook who will take care of breakfast and one other meal each day.
The interiors of Villa Stella Marina are vibrant and modern, with rich colors and exuberant artwork. In the living room, the sofas’ lacquered red bamboo frames are matched by the crimson hues of the contemporary artwork and tempered by cream upholstery with navy piping. The dining room’s walls are soaked in a sumptuous ultramarine blue, but wire-frame chairs and a blond wood sideboard keep the color from taking over the space. Though cook service is included, the fully equipped kitchen has two fridges, dishwashers and ovens, making it easy to feed a crowd.
Though the bedrooms aren’t quite as colorful, their soft cream walls give a feeling of quiet Italian luxury. There are four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms: the master suite, which has a queen bed, and three bedrooms with double beds. Two of the other bedrooms have double beds and share a bathroom; the last two bedrooms also share a bathroom and have a queen bed and two twin beds, respectively.
You may not even need to put on sandals to walk from the villa to the privately accessed beach, but if you’d like to see more of Sardinia, spend part of a day exploring the historic town of Olbia, a 26 km drive away. It’s also worth taking a few hours to see the elegant buildings and sandy beaches of the resort area of Puntaldia. At the end of your stay, make your connection at the Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, a 25 km drive from the villa.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rack, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Hallway bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rack, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Hallway bathroom shared with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rack, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Shower/bathtub combo, Heated towel rack, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Shower/bathtub combo, Heated towel rack, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom, shower/bathtub combo, Heated towel rack, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds, Shared hallway bathroom with bedroom 8, Shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, Shared hallway bathroom with bedroom 7, Shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 9: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with 2 fridges
- Double oven
- 2 Dishwashers
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 18
- Satellite television
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Sauna (maximum 2 people)
- Office area
- Swimming pool - heating included (May to Oct)
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco shower
- Alfresco dining with seating for 18
- Parking - 10 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook (Breakfast & 1 meal per day, food and beverages at additional cost)
- 2 Housekeepers
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 26 km to historic Town of Olbia
- Short walk to privately accessed beach
- 25 km to Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
+ 5 mer
Capo Coda Cavallo, Italia
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 95 dager før turen din og betal bare 50 % av de totale overnattingsgebyrene for reservasjonen. Kanseller senere enn 95 dager før turen, så kan ikke reservasjonen refunderes.