Historic farmhouse estate overlooking vineyards
20 gjester · 10 soverom · 10 bad
This luxury estate has plenty to bring a smile to guests’ faces, from its manicured gardens and broad terraces, the perfect spot for a glass of wine with a view of the countryside, to a safety-fenced swimming pool surrounded by sunny terraces and loungers. Built by Cortona businessman Felice Fierli in the early 1800's, the name Villa Felice - "happy" in English - aptly describes the wonderful atmosphere of the place.
Two buildings make up the Villa Felice Estate: an elegant main villa and a charming converted farmhouse known as the Casa where the estate's wines were pressed and bottled. While the main villa is more opulent, both have sun-dappled, well-appointed living and dining areas that flow into each other. Though many of the original architectural features remain—think vaulted brick ceilings, flagstone floors made with tiles from the Via Appia, and exposed wooden beams—the kitchens are fully equipped with modern conveniences.
The two-villa arrangement has attracted the attention of recent visitors who were having big family gatherings; they like the idea of a house for the kids, and an entirely separate, quiet house for the adults, who can relax with a book or a drink in the peace and tranquility of the main Villa. Sitting in the wonderful first floor (piano nobile) salon in Villa Felice, you are still within easy hearing distance of the pool and Casa Felice, in case the kids get a little too crazy. The peace and quiet is highly restorative!
There are five bedrooms in Villa Felice, the main house, and five in Casa Felice, the farmhouse; all ten have double beds and en-suite bathrooms. The villa’s master bedroom also has its own lounge area, and a second bedroom with its own private entrance could be used as a honeymoon-style retreat within this vacation rental.
Spend your holiday relaxing on the estate or exploring this fascinating part of Italy. The property is only minutes away from the nearest winery, a newly opened golf and spa resort, and Cortona, the lovely hilltop town with a medieval heritage and a more recent starring role in the film Under the Tuscan Sun. Other sights within an hour’s drive include Lake Trasimeno, Montepulciano, Perugia and Siena, all of which make wonderful day trips.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Lounge area
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Private entrance
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cooler
- Ipod docking station
- Formal dining area seating for 8
- Air-conditioning (bedrooms only, Casa Felice)
- DVD Player
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security System
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Linen change weekly
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
- Evening meals available with chef
- Cooking lessons
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Winery Dal Cero - Tenuta Montecchiesi
- 6 minute drive to Cortona Golf & SPA Resort
- 16 minute drive to Cortona
- 24 minute drive to Lake Trasimeno
- 33 minute drive to Montepulciano
- 42 minute drive to Pienza
- 42 minute drive to Perugia
- 47 minute drive to Deruta
- 50 minute drive to Siena
- 58 minute drive to Montalcino
- 58 minute drive to Assisi
- 62 minute drive to Orvieto
- 71 minute drive to Gubbio
- 77 minute drive to Florence
- 184 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 123 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
Eiendom med port
+ 2 mer
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 95 dager før reisen din og få full refusjon. Kanseller innen 95 dager før reisen, og reservasjonen kan ikke refunderes.